not going this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not going this weekend?

this may have been posted before. anyone not going for opening weekend general gun season? not for me. drop by but not to hunt.

I'll hunt

Comment

Me, but I have work to get done before heading out next week to AR for a public land deer hunt. In fact, I haven’t whitetail hunted at all yet this year. Should get some in here later in November and in December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I get to got to a buddy’s lease next weekend for 4 days. Will be my first time out this year. Can’t wait.

Comment

Earning some brownie points by taking the wife to first Monday in Canton...will get a full weekend of hunting the first cold snap we get.

Got 4 hogs with the AR a couple of weeks ago, but it just doesn't feel like deer season until it's cold in the mornings. Will hit the blind again in a couple of weeks, hope to see some movement around the rut.

Comment

I never get to hunt opening weekend of general season. I work the NASCAR race at TMS every year on the 1st weekend of Nov. I guess I don't have to, but this weekend will pay for most, if not all of Christmas for my family.

Comment

Ill be offshore, like every opening weekend.

Comment

I'm not.. I'm driving to llano tonight to pick up my daughter and then right back to houston to spend our short time together before we make the trip again sunday.

Comment

I'm going to get some brownie points this weekend too I am go hunting so she can get a break from me.

Comment

Heading to Austin for Texas vs West Virginia.

Comment

Too much OT to go for the opener, but got 21 days from Thanksgiving week thru early December to get my hunt on.

Comment

I never, ever go to the lease this weekend..........

-john

Comment

I'll head out next Thursday. We've had so much rain out west that it would be miserable. Plus, it would allow the kids to have an extra hunt. We leave out on Thursday night (after school) and sleep in Friday morning as we usually don't get to sleep until around 2am. They can hunt Friday evening, all day Saturday and the option to hunt Sunday morning.

I'd rather the kids get to kill something but if I need to, I'll show them how to stock the freezer

Comment

I got my buck 2 weeks ago so I’m sitting this one out

Comment

Going to the UT game
                              First sit next weekend

Comment

Working...
                              X