• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Cripsol? Is that you?

Busted!![emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by mighty View Post
      Another lawyer thread? Time for people to start paying some consultation fees and getting real advice!
      You've been here 30 seconds, and 28 of them have been wasted.
      cripsol indeed.

Comment

my case was dismissed!!!
        what a relief

Comment

that's bull****.... im calling someone... you should be doin time.

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
            my case was dismissed!!!
            what a relief

Great news!

Comment

my case was dismissed!!!
              what a relief
              How did it go down? Was it a scam or were they just stupid and actually though they had a case?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                How did it go down? Was it a scam or were they just stupid and actually though they had a case?
                I wrote another nice letter (motion to dismiss) and called to make sure the judge could review it before out court date. They did and dismissed the case
                I was told that most people in their case are chasing a settlement knowing I am from out of state.

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                that's bull****.... im calling someone... you should be doin time.
                been there, done that, got the tshirt and will do everything in my power to never go back
                Last edited by trjones87; 04-20-2017, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  You've been here 30 seconds, and 28 of them have been wasted.
                  cripsol indeed.
                  Did I say something offensive to you? I don't see any need for personal attacks. No need to be an internet tough guy. I simply made an observation on the amount of lawyer threads that pop up on the recent threads list. There is actually another one now as well. I don't start the threads so how am I possible a bad person?

Comment

I'm glad it ended well; I can imagine the stress this must have caused.

Comment

I wrote another nice letter (motion to dismiss) and called to make sure the judge could review it before out court date. They did and dismissed the case
                      I was told that most people in their case are chasing a settlement knowing I am from out of state.

been there, done that, got the tshirt and will do everything in my power to never go back
                      Glad it worked out for you

Comment

Ataboy! Way to not back down and give in to their lawsuit abuse B S.

Comment

To bad you can't sue them for theft or something like that here in Texas to return the favor.

Comment

my case was dismissed!!!
                            what a relief
                            Glad you got that monkey off your back!

Folks that file fraudulent lawsuits ought to do hard time for 90 days.....in Angola............................................ ..... Prison! God bless the state of Louisiana where sheriffs and wardens still believe in pea farms.

Comment

glad it's over.

Comment

my case was dismissed!!!
                                what a relief
                                Awesome!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X