Wedge-loc t-post corner brace brackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedge-loc t-post corner brace brackets

Has anyone used these? I performed a search but no results. Looks like it could work in places where you can’t anchor wire to a tree or a concrete set post. Quick set up and only $9.29 + shipping per corner after searching online.

Proving itself for over 20 years throughout North America & Europe, WEDGE-LOC®  Bracing Hardware for T-posts is the most convenient, dependable, & exciting fencing system on the market.  Why...

In

Comment

Used them on Humper pens on our lease and they worked great. I was impressed with how good they worked.....much better than jimmy rigging tpost supports with wire.

Comment

There’s a video where they are pulling wire against one of these set up corners with a four wheeler and the wire breaks with no shifting of the posts. Pretty impressive. Set up correctly it could be used for a round pen also.

Comment

My landowner owns an ag supply house and he uses them on his fences. I've not seen any reason not to use them if needed.

Comment

My cousin uses them all his interior fencing so he didn't have to set corner posts and braces. These things work great. He has used them for over 15 years.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
              My cousin uses them all his interior fencing so he didn't have to set corner posts and braces. These things work great. He has used them for over 15 years.
              Maybe he was lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Moreno View Post
                Maybe he was lucky.
                Perhaps he has been lucky for 15 years. Hope he has bought some lottery tickets over the decade and a half his luck has held remained untrammeled.

Comment

That's good to know. I've seen them but most store people I talk to shun them. I'd like to try some just to satisfy my own curiosity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Moreno View Post
                    Maybe he was lucky.
                    Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                    Perhaps he has been lucky for 15 years. Hope he has bought some lottery tickets over the decade and a half his luck has held remained untrammeled.
                    Maybe he has been lucky or maybe they just work well in the area he is in between College Station and Huntsville. He also strings hot wire to it as well to keep the cows from pushing on them.

Comment

Love useful hardware. Looks like these connectors mainly hold other steel posts in place to provide the real bracing strength of the system. Looks particularly useful for things like feeder pens.

I can also see where forces such as cows leaning against the posts from the side could be too much and not match 10-inch wood corner posts set in concrete for resistance to any direction of load.

Comment

Neat deal but I agree that I don’t think they’d hold long runs of wire in ground that cracks and moves. I could see using it for electric fences though

Comment

Working...
                        X