• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers continue for Clay, your whole family, friends and all of Santa Fe

Comment

more prayers, hugs, and support sent for one tough family and community

God Bless the students at SFHS

Comment

Still can't believe this happened so close to home! Our prayers are with y'all and everyone else affected by this tragedy. On a side note when Clay gets ready to start riding again let me know. I have some buddies with bulls in your area, and may have some stuff he could use. Just let me know, I would like to help the young man out.

Comment

Clay came over for a few hours today. He lives with his mother primarily. That make this 1000000 x more difficult. I didnt want to let him go. He plans on going back to school tomorrow, that makes me worry about him. Pray he and all his classmates will have some healing.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                Yesterday was a long day. Clay got to come home and round 2 of the healing can begin. The round table went pretty good until the media came to start quoting everyone wrong. I know of a couple of news reports that are a little off from what was really said but I'm sure we all saw that coming. When we got to the capital we stopped off at the bathroom before going into the governor's office. While standing there taking care of business, my phone rang. I almost didnt answer it because it was a unknow number, but I figured I better given recent events. Turns out it was from the commander of the international space station calling from the international space station. He called to say a prayer for Clay and his friends. WOW, space prayers. Then after it was all said and done the governor treated everyone to snacks at Buc ee's on the ride back home. WOW, beaver nuggets. I'm exhausted and ready to go back to work so that I can take a break. My God is a awsome God.

Hoggslayer
                That is awesome. I’m sending some more earth prayers.

Comment

Prayers Continuing for Y'all.

Comment

Ouch, oh those x-rays.
                    Continued wishes for a great recovery.

Comment

Prayers for Clay and his classmates as he goes back to school this morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        Clay came over for a few hours today. He lives with his mother primarily. That make this 1000000 x more difficult. I didnt want to let him go. He plans on going back to school tomorrow, that makes me worry about him. Pray he and all his classmates will have some healing.

Hoggslayer
                        Gunna be a tough day, but hopefully will help the healing process.

Comment

Still praying for Clay and especially today. Lord help Clay hold his head high and power through today. Keep his spirit lifted and his fears calmed by knowing you are in his corner. We ask that you continue to heal Clay physically and mentally as well as all those effected by this. These things we ask in Jesus name, AMEN.

Comment

Prayers to Clay and all the kids going back to school. I pray that God cast is Guardian Angels around that school and brings healing peace to all of them.

Comment

Clay is certainly a tough and inspirational young man. Prayers for your family and your community.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                                Still praying for Clay and especially today. Lord help Clay hold his head high and power through today. Keep his spirit lifted and his fears calmed by knowing you are in his corner. We ask that you continue to heal Clay physically and mentally as well as all those effected by this. These things we ask in Jesus name, AMEN.

Amen!
                                Praying for Clay now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X