Congrats! I love the State track meet,

Comment

Congrats to Rylee & Good luck to her!

Comment

Awesome congrats to her. Good work.

Comment

Awesome Blossom, congratulations

Comment

Wow, that's great! Congrats to her, especially as a freshman. What height did she jump?

Comment

She went 5'2" which was a PR at a meet for her. Thanks to you zztex and all the other greenscreeners for the kind words.

Comment

Originally posted by refugioco View Post
                          I told her be happy, be proud, and be humble. Live in the moment, prepare for the future, but there are no promises.
                          Solid advice. Nothing is ever promised, especially in sports/athletics. My daughter made it to Regionals as freshman in the pole vault. Didnt get out. Made it again as a soph, didnt get out. Broke a bone in her foot as a junior and never really recovered. She missed making the state meet as a senior by total misses. Anyrate, congrats again and best of luck. Tell her to work her tail off everyday and stay hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                            Solid advice. Nothing is ever promised, especially in sports/athletics. My daughter made it to Regionals as freshman in the pole vault. Didnt get out. Made it again as a soph, didnt get out. Broke a bone in her foot as a junior and never really recovered. She missed making the state meet as a senior by total misses. Anyrate, congrats again and best of luck. Tell her to work her tail off everyday and stay hungry.
                            Thanks for sharing it happens too many times and nobody is to blame. I always talk about academics being your backup plan.

Comment

That's an accomplishment few have achieved. The qualifying, not the doe. Not dising the doe kill but the state meet is something special. Congrats to your entire crew.

Comment

Working...
                              X