Arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrows

Who shoots which arrows? Right now I am shooting the Bloodsport Impact Hunters and I dont like them. The guys at the local shop tell me with my setup I need to be shooting Victory VAP or RIP. Any thoughts? I am partial to Easton due to baseball but this is totally different. I am shooting a Chill R at 29", 70#'s
    Thanks!

I'm shooting black eagle rampage. 300

Comment

I am shooting Grizzly Stick 650 grains with a 250 spine. I have Mathews HTR with a 30" draw at 70lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Kaycee11 View Post
        I am shooting Grizzly Stick 650 grains with a 250 spine. I have Mathews HTR with a 30" draw at 70lbs
        Now that is an arrow. Nice

Blackeagle carnivores for me

Comment

My 3rd shot using them I "robin hooded" one and just about cried lol

Comment

I just looked up this arrow and holy jeez!!! Those things must be made of gold.

I use Easton Axis 340 spine with my Chill, 30" draw at 65lbs.

Comment

Beman ICS Hunter 340

Comment

Originally posted by HeathJohnson View Post
                Who shoots which arrows? Right now I am shooting the Bloodsport Impact Hunters and I dont like them. The guys at the local shop tell me with my setup I need to be shooting Victory VAP or RIP. Any thoughts? I am partial to Easton due to baseball but this is totally different. I am shooting a Chill R at 29", 70#'s
                Thanks!
                It really just depends on what you want to do. Are you wanting to hunt a lot of big game like elk and bear? If so go with a heaver grain arrow. If you're shooting whitetail I would use a lesser grain so you can have speed behind it. Look up Ed Ashby and see what he says about arrows but he is a big FOC guy

Comment

Beman ICS patriots. I think my total weight is around 415

Comment

Black eagle X-impacts but the most popular for the customers is the Carnivore

Comment

Currently testing out some carbon express maxima 350s. I will be shooting easton deep six A/C injexions next year if they don't discontinue them. And will also be testing out some x10 protours, strictly for testing purposes only

Comment

I shoot the Victory Vap V3 350 spine.

Comment

Easton FMJ 300 spine 600gr+....with a 185gr/190gr broadhead

Comment

FMJ 340s. 29.5 DL at 70# pull. 100gr head

Comment

My 3rd shot using them I "robin hooded" one and just about cried lol
                              Just about nothing. I still would be crying.

Comment

Working...
                              X