• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice buck, congrats

Comment

Congrats !

Comment

Thanks Guys. For the first time in my life I just might be able to tag out for the season before Thanksgiving...
        I have all of next week off and will be on stand almost everyday looking for a Big Mature Doe...There are a couple that really need to be GONE... You know the ones that walk out and started blowing at any and everything...

Comment

Nice Kill!

cricman

Comment

Dude! You tag out, and I am buying an OTC tag and coming down to check trail cameras!

Comment

Good Story, nice buck!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudshack View Post
                Dude! You tag out, and I am buying an OTC tag and coming down to check trail cameras!

i have all next week to take a doe, and if that does not happen, I have until the end of Dec to get one.. There are a few Big Mature ones that Gotta Go.... They are always on alert and real quick to start alerting other deer in the area....
                I can't stand a Snorting Doe......

Come on over Mudshack. I have a place I can put you...

Comment

Here is a better pic of the rack. I have him roughly at 110". Not a monster, but big enough to be proud of, and I AM....
                  Notice the hole in his right main beam. He has a 1" point coming out from that like he was trying to get a split main beam. Very Cool.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Rack Pic...JPG
Views:	1
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	23960617

Comment

Sweet

Comment

I am thinking he will make a GREAT Euro mount...

Comment

Glad you found him! Congrats! Any idea what caused the arrow to change course?

Comment

No idea. Could have been anything. There does not appear to be any twigs or limbs in the way, but then again there could have been. I am hesitant to say it was a blade deploy only because I have no idea. I do knowthat he had a 2" x 2" hole in his neck and I really think our pushing him kept it open and blood flowing. The two different bedding areas he used had very little blood in them.

Comment

Great Job! Congrats! Happy for you!

Comment

Way to go, very nice!

Comment

It is your turn Droptine. Get out there and get a good one...

Comment

Working...
                                X