Well dove hunters I’m a genius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well dove hunters I’m a genius

All this time we trying to hustle in a hunt after work, and have the family fed by dark from the good ole grill......we’ll today is your lucky day nothing like chillin like a villin , killin and grillin, all at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Load your shotgun shells with salt, pepper and gaahhhhlic and they are already seasoned!

Comment

That key beer is giving you crazy eyes. Sort of like a dove mass murderer

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Well, did you have to dig in the freezer or did you have fresh meat??

Comment

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
            Well, did you have to dig in the freezer or did you have fresh meat??

Chicken it was. Only thing would come in. Neighbor might be down one chicken but plenty more. Maybe they will never notice. But the trapped worked great [emoji6]

Comment

Genius is right. Back in the '80s and early '90s I lived in Austin and had an office out by the old Bergstrom AFB. We were out of the city limits and at the end of a road. Some guys would come out and sit by our office building (in the shade) and shoot doves. Many times I would drive home with several blood spatters on my car.

Comment

Originally posted by splitfinger View Post
                Genius is right. Back in the '80s and early '90s I lived in Austin and had an office out by the old Bergstrom AFB. We were out of the city limits and at the end of a road. Some guys would come out and sit by our office building (in the shade) and shoot doves. Many times I would drive home with several blood spatters on my car.

Hahaha good times right there

Comment

Working...
                X