Chandeleur fishing vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chandeleur fishing vid

I know I usually post videos of me killing pigs and deer but I just got back from a fishing trip. I put this short video together. Enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWZZtn4VGr0&feature=share&list=UUNuLJsiPFW IItgkT6ApAsTQ"]Due South - YouTube[/ame]

Who did you fish with?

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
      Who did you fish with?
      A group of friends from Corpus and most were from Tyler Texas. We fished with Due South Charters out of Biloxi, Ms. Great trip. I shot about 1 hour of Video. This is the shorten version. It's a heck of a trip. We've already booked for next year.

Comment

Great vid Bob. Looked like y'all hammered them reds!

Comment

Originally posted by bobfishbw View Post
          A group of friends from Corpus and most were from Tyler Texas. We fished with Due South Charters out of Biloxi, Ms. Great trip. I shot about 1 hour of Video. This is the shorten version. It's a heck of a trip. We've already booked for next year.

Video not showing up for me. How did y'all do? What was your catch? Thanks.

Comment

Fished with due south back in September. Great trip. Already booked for next year. Highly recommend these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy1g5 View Post
              Video not showing up for me. How did y'all do? What was your catch? Thanks.
              We had 200 Trout and 40 Reds. But we caught so much more. All the oversized reds were released.

Comment

Fishing Trip

My arms hurt just watching! Good stuff Bob Dave ><>

Comment

Originally posted by PROLINE19 View Post
                  Fished with due south back in September. Great trip. Already booked for next year. Highly recommend these guys.
                  I didn't expect the service we got. Those guys took care of us. The food was great.

Comment

Looks like im gonna need a wading belt!

Comment

Cool vid Bob.

Comment

waders to

Comment

Originally posted by PROLINE19 View Post
                          waders to
                          I looked at it like one more layer the sharks would have to go through to get me!

Seriously, there were some jellyfish in our fishing area. I didn't want to worry about getting stung.

Comment

When we tried to fish any of the cuts or passes, where current was flowing, the sharks ate everything we hooked. Did you encounter same type of problem?

Comment

We fished Free Mason Island one afternoon. They were bad there. I didn't get in the water, I walked the shore line and casted "feet dry". I had sharks come right up to the bank, literally 2 feet from my 2 feet. I never got used to that. We left and fished a grass flat behind on of the islands and that is were we fished the remainder of our trip. Lots of fish...

Comment

Working...
                              X