Just SMH at the Lib-Tards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just SMH at the Lib-Tards

Check this out--could it happen here in our state?

President Joe Biden brought up the death of his while speaking about families worrying that their loved one who is

I hope she owns all of them soon.

Comment

She can carry my gun any day....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

That is a lawsuit waiting to happen. Hope she does sue them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

More to the story than has been reported. This is what another Social Worker reported. Course I can't verify that any more than you can verify what she claims.

Ben S Jackson Stop making yourself a martyr. Plenty of DSS workers have concealed carry permits. This isn't about this. You put other workers safety in jeopardy when your homeboy brought a gun to threaten another worker and you didn't report it. You were unteachable and completely unable to take constructive criticism. You bring unnecessary drama into an already stressful job. No adult should throw screaming and crying fits and expect to remain in the career field of child welfare. Good luck on your new endeavors and good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
            More to the story than has been reported. This is what another Social Worker reported. Course I can't verify that any more than you can verify what she claims.

Ben S Jackson Stop making yourself a martyr. Plenty of DSS workers have concealed carry permits. This isn't about this. You put other workers safety in jeopardy when your homeboy brought a gun to threaten another worker and you didn't report it. You were unteachable and completely unable to take constructive criticism. You bring unnecessary drama into an already stressful job. No adult should throw screaming and crying fits and expect to remain in the career field of child welfare. Good luck on your new endeavors and good riddance.
            Thanks for the add-on. Perhaps the news missed it a bit, and I didn't fact-check it myself.

Comment

If media reports it regardless of side I dis credit it

It's so pathetic on both sides now it's unwatchable or readable

Comment

She sounds like a high maintenance piece of work

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

[ATTACH]900049[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                  X