Masters - 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me!! show me some love!!
    I'm fishing the Redfish Rivalry tourney this weekend so I will be mostly out on posting until Saturday night and Sunday. Found a big school yesterday but they are predicting 25mph North wind Saturday morning. Hopefully we can catch our 2 fish early and get in safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
      Me!! show me some love!!
      I'm fishing the Redfish Rivalry tourney this weekend so I will be mostly out on posting until Saturday night and Sunday. Found a big school yesterday but they are predicting 25mph North wind Saturday morning. Hopefully we can catch our 2 fish early and get in safe.
      Good luck to y'all!

Keep a tight line

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
        Me!! show me some love!!
        How many under are you? I have two entries on my master list and was too lazy to figure which was correct. Be safe out there and post up what you are catching them on. Headed to the course to play as long as I can.

It appears the course will be rather quick by the end of the day
        Last edited by 18ncs; 04-06-2018, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Comment

Dang Jordon...

Comment

What the heck is going on at hole 1 - everybody is losing strokes ...

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                Well this morning is not going well. Threw my laptop on my passenger seat and drove to work. Coffee in cup holder. Picked it up out of holder and set it on the middle console. For some reason I reached to my left for something then turned back right and my elbow hit my full cup of coffee. The top came off. It squared up my computer and DEAD!
                Now the internet in my room isn't working so I can't watch the streaming coverage on my desk top!

I hope your teams serve you well today.
                Golf On!
                I can tell you, you ain’t missing much. Looks like it’s gonna be fall apart Friday. We’ll see.

You can watch it on your phone. Masters.com. Live coverage.

Comment

Rory heating up
                  Jordan playing as cool as the north pole

Comment

Not one person is making a move as of now - bodes well for Tiger

Still have the back 9 in play of course with the eagle opportunities.

Comment

Rory cooled back off quickly

Tougher conditions for the afternoon crowd with the winds and firmer greens

Tiger needs to sneak in a -3 or -4 under today

Comment

I don't need all these imports on my Masters leader board..

Comment

Phil is quite a bit of trouble on the 9th!!!! Hit it way right then hit a tree with his 2nd and lost his ball and had to drop his ball. And down the leader board he goes!!!

Comment

He ended up with a triple bogey...ouch that one hurts

Comment

Ouch.. Phil in the water

Comment

Another double bogey on 12 for Phil.

Comment

Working...
                                X