Elite?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite?????

Does anyone know of an Elite dealer that has or is willing to order a 29-in draw length left handed 2013 Hunter bow (65, 70 lbs) to allow me to take Elite's "shootability" challenge?

I'm interested in purchasing a new bow and wanted to try Elite, take their "shoot ability" challenge, but the dealers listed on the Internet within approximately 50 miles of McKinney, TX do not have one and do not want to order one for fear it will remain on their shelves "left handed bow" should I choose not to buy it.

I contacted Elite via their website using their "contact" message board (you can put in you email and phone number) this past Sunday but have not received a response.

While I'm considering 4 brands, I would like to shoot them prior to investing the money.

For those of you who really like your Elite bows, I'm not trying to bash them, instead I'd just like to shoot one to see if it is truly the one I want.

Thanks

I really like my Z28. Extremely smooth draw cycle, shoots lights out, its always on the vertical as far back as I can shoot. I just wish it was a 28 DL my fault I ordered a 27.5. Super back wall with the string-stops on the cams. I dont know about the Hunter never shot one but if you can find you a Z28 to test bet you wont worry about the Hunter.
    Now to answer your question call Rednek Booda he is one of the sponsors he may just have one in stock. http://www.rednekboodaoutdoors.com

Comment

Ive shot em. Everybody i know that has em loves em. I doubt you would return it.

Comment

Wigiv give me a call at the shop again and we will call elite and see if we can get one for you to try. Maybe they will ship one long enough to try it and we could return it if you don't like it. It's worth a shot!

Comment

If you google Elite bows, you'll be hard pressed to find a complaint about them. The two complaints I come across are concerning the factory strings and some finish problems on the cams, both fixed in 2013..

If it makes a difference, in the off season I'm planning on selling my brand new Heli-m and buying an Answer..

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
            If you google Elite bows, you'll be hard pressed to find a complaint about them. The two complaints I come across are concerning the factory strings and some finish problems on the cams, both fixed in 2013..

If it makes a difference, in the off season I'm planning on selling my brand new Heli-m and buying an Answer..
            I love my answer. I shot a Helium immediately before it. I've always liked a really solid back wall and slightly longer axle to axle. The Answer fit the bill. Those new hunters are pretty sweet though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dchilds View Post
              I love my answer. I shot a Helium immediately before it. I've always liked a really solid back wall and slightly longer axle to axle. The Answer fit the bill. Those new hunters are pretty sweet though.
              I did get to shoot the new Hunter and loved it. Seemed to shoot faster than it was supposed to. The main reason I'm going with the Answer is the speed. With speed MODS it's almost as fast as Elites speed bow, but with a tall brace height. Also, the Answer is less than 2" taller than the Hunter. I love short ATA bows, but I'd rather pick up 20 fps and all the other benefits of the Answer than have a very slightly smaller bow. But, the Hunter is sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by JerryR View Post
                Wigiv give me a call at the shop again and we will call elite and see if we can get one for you to try. Maybe they will ship one long enough to try it and we could return it if you don't like it. It's worth a shot!
                Jerry,

Thanks, I will call you again and I do hope it will work with you calling??

Thanks Again,

Will

Comment

Jerry is good people. Cant go wrong there.

Comment

I will be stopping by RBO in a couple of weeks to place an order for a new 2013 Elite Answer. This will be my 3rd Elite and the most that I have ever bought from one manufacturer.

"THEY ARE THAT GOOD"
                    Last edited by Hornytoad; 10-20-2012, 06:29 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

It's worth the drive to RBO... I bought an Elite 2011 Pulse from RBO... Jerry is first class and a great bow technician... Just bought a Mission Riot for my son there a couple of weeks ago... definitely worth the drive from McKinney where I live as well.

Comment

2013 Hunter

I just got my first bow today. I got the new 2013 Elite Hunter 29" draw and 65lb draw weight. I have had 5 shoulder surgeries and I couldn't just shoot any bow. I went out to Bullzeye Outdoors in Sherman. The guys out there were super helpful and extremely knowable.

Comment

Working...
                        X