Church Shooting Sutherland Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Church Shooting Sutherland Springs

Hearing some reports of a mass shooting/ active shooter situation at a baptist church in Sutherland springs. Anyone hearing any details? Man this is close to home!

Prayers up!

Comment

There are reports on social media of an active shooter and mass shooting at First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

The article I read didn't have alot of info yet,but the shooter's dead.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

at least 6 life flight helicopters have flow in and left. they're saying around 50 people usually attend the service, 15 were shot.

Comment

Prayers sent. I lived not far from there for a few years. Horrible news

Comment

Wilson County news has a reporter on scene and they confirm multiple fatalities. I am afraid this will be a horrible tragedy.

Comment

I read a post on FB saying 23 dead. Not sure how accurate that is, or even why I’d post that, but horrible regardless...

Skinny

Comment

Prayers up. This is horrible.

Comment

my wife said a 7 year old just arrived at university hosp, I kept hearing police after police going down f.m.775 and then ems when I found out what was happening

Comment

God please help these people, please help to end this kind of hatred. Lord help to fill our hearts with love and forgiveness. Amen.

Comment

How can people be so evil?? I don’t understand it. Prayers for all that is involved.

Comment

How anyone could walk into a church of all places and kill another...smh...I cannot wrap my head around that. Prayers up! Be Still and Know that I am God

Comment

Dang this is close to home. Prayers sent for all involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X