No announcement yet.

Campbell just post tracts to lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I remember correctly you have to pay by June 1. If you win the bid you will receive a contract, generally for three years, and you will see pricing for each year.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      I've hunted in mexico a couple times, and my goal was always to kill a 130" east texas buck..... My 135" east texas bow buck this year feels like more of an accomplishment then shooting any 150" in mexico.

East Texas is HUNTING at it's finest. Nothing easy about it. No feeder sitting and just shooting, but actual hitting the trails and hunting.
      I would never compare a 135" East Texas buck to a 150" deer in Mexico. Not even in the same league. I would say a true native 135" East Texas buck is comparable to a 170" buck in Ol Mexico. Viva!!!

Comment

Not that I could feasibly hunt in east Texas at this time, but what do y'all typically see for acres/member? IF we get a chance to move back to Texas, I'd more than likely try to get on a club over on that side of the state since that's how I grew up hunting and the type of country I grew up hunting.

Comment

After these listing close, will they post different tracts ?

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
            Not that I could feasibly hunt in east Texas at this time, but what do y'all typically see for acres/member? IF we get a chance to move back to Texas, I'd more than likely try to get on a club over on that side of the state since that's how I grew up hunting and the type of country I grew up hunting.
            The leases I have been on ranged from 100-150 acres per member.

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
              The leases I have been on ranged from 100-150 acres per member.
              Gotcha. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                X2

X3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Truth is, I'm infatuated with hunting in East Texas for some Reason. I really have never spent much time hunting there much. I hunted all over central, west, north and south Texas but There is some kind of mythical feeling I get when I see those pine trees.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Last edited by tps7742; 01-23-2018, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                      I wish they had some closer to Tyler/Longview area

X2

Comment

They will be adding tracts up to and some even after the date when we normally have to pay, which is June. Bookmark the site and check back every week or two to see if something comes up that might interest you.

Comment

Never been there but I do know the trinity is on one side.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                            I’ve killed 20+ deer in my 4 years on my lease in ETX which includes a 140” 10, a 132” 8, two great mgmt 8s and a few spikes. Add that to a dozen pigs, 50 ducks or so, several dove limits, great fishing ponds and good people to enjoy it all with. We’ve got a few bucks that will go to the upper 140s next year with a possible sniff at 150”.

Oh ya, and it’s 55 minutes from my house... but keep telling yourself it sucks. I’m happy you haters stay out so we can enjoy it.
                            Which East Texas county are you hunting that allows 5 deer?

Comment

Originally posted by PEC View Post
                              Which East Texas county are you hunting that allows 5 deer?
                              Betting he’s MLD.. diff rules apply

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X