Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazon fire stick for primary tv watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire stick with Kodi!

Comment

Kodi sure isn't working like it used too.

Comment

We use it on one tv. We like it but like the Roku on the other tv better

Comment

Originally posted by 1shot View Post
          I agree. That set TV listed above is interesting. I've been considering an IPTV service. I haven't had a dish since July and I pretty much just quit watching TV all together. I rarely find a decent stream on Kodi any more. It was awesome when fewer people knew about it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1shot View Post
            it isn't as good as it was but we still get movies Elysium

Comment

We have one and use the parents directTV info for the apps.

Also threw up a HD TV antenna for cable channels

No complaints on our end

Comment

I'm with these guys. Fire stick with Kodi and an HD antenna. We cut the cord four years ago and bumped up the internet speed. Saved a ton of money. Never missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
                  Why do ya like better? We need to decide before February when our direct tv contract runs out if we’re gonna get rid of it. I’ll be back in school by then and saving that money would be nice! We have a Roku TV in our bedroom, rest of tvs don’t have anything but direct tv now.

Anyone have kids also have fire stick or Roku? How does it work with kid shows and stuff? Can y’all watch those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I felt the user interface was easier and quicker. Same apps and programs were available roku was just easier to use.

Comment

We went with Fire Stick recently and love it

Comment

Can you use this stuff on multiple tv’s in the house? I watch the tv in the living room for the majority of the time then when I’m going to bed I watch the one in our master. Will it work on both?

Comment

Check out YouTube no how to install Terrarium and Mobdro. Those are the only apps you need for all your movies and TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
                          Can you use this stuff on multiple tv’s in the house? I watch the tv in the living room for the majority of the time then when I’m going to bed I watch the one in our master. Will it work on both?
                          You will have to have one for each tv or you could move it from room to room. The fire stick plugs into the HDMI port on the tv

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                            You will have to have one for each tv or you could move it from room to room. The fire stick plugs into the HDMI port on the tv
                            Ok cool. Thanks

Comment

I have multiple fire sticks. With kodi, Netflix, prime, and PlayStation Vue. Went from 200 a month for direct tv to about 60 to watch everything I was before.

Comment

I have the FireBox and love it. Direct wire to my router so no buffering. Kodi needs to be updated since covenant is now the main stream build. Exodus is outdated. I have terrerium and Mobdro also. Not much out there I can't find as I also am a prime member.

Comment

Working...
                                X