No announcement yet.

Wildgame Innovations game cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought one on clearance for $20 bucks and so far its working great.. It just takes a picture every 30 seconds with no way to adjust this.. Im not sure why a camera would be made without a delay setting.. BUT the pics a re good day or night.. Every 30 seconds is better than none at all.. Like someone said "They are all junk eventually" some just sooner than others..

Comment

Originally posted by FireMedic26 View Post
      I'm just passing it on, in case someone was looking. The buddy I bought them for has 2 or 3 of them on our Texas lease; and they're still working fine. I've had some of their older ones that didn't last, but for that price I figured I'd give them a try. I really had no idea that so many of you would take this so personal. Haha

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      i have had good luck with them,,, only camera i ever had that did not hold up was the most expensive i ever bought,,, after that i figured if they crap out or get stolen,, cheap $$ was way ahead,, none of them have even been stolen, too cheap for most thieves i guess!!!!,,,, i see no reason to spend more than 50$ on a trail camera,, i have one that is about 8 years old and working fine

Comment

Thought we had all agreed, to boycott them due to the owner being a poacher or sumtin like that...

Comment

After reading all the reviews about cams i just know one thing to be true: I like bacon!!!

Comment

I bought 2 of the 10mp Terra cams last year at Academy on clearance for 24 bucks each. I've had then at my lease all year with no issues with pics, battery life or anything else. They normally take just a tad over 1k pics every 2wks (darn doves) and no battery issues. The pics are surprisingly good both day and night. The cams have the same set of batteries since the beginning of the year so I'm not gonna nock them, but YMMV.
            Last edited by joel45acp; 09-27-2018, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X