Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
    I'm thinking we can.
    I've got the 6.8 fusion rebate submitted as well.

https://www.federalpremium.com/promotions
    I just submitted mine online, different promotions so I am thinking I will be getting 2 checks around mid November

Comment

Wish I could find some 7x57 for these prices.

Comment

Someone right before me had snagged all the 30-30. But a quick check showed that the 150g Rem corelokts we’re coming up 11.97 a box too. So I bought the last 3.

Comment

Brickseek showed 24 available at my WM but they only had 3 on the shelf and said they didn't have anymore. The guy knew all about the rebate and mentioned it was a real steal with the employee discount on top of the rest. I'm guessing he set 20 or so boxes aside for himself or his buddies.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody have experience with this rebate process? The paperwork says I have to cut out the UPC code off each box. Did anybody else do this?

Comment

Originally posted by T-roy66 View Post
              Anybody have experience with this rebate process? The paperwork says I have to cut out the UPC code off each box. Did anybody else do this?

I did the online process. Just upload pics

Comment

The online process keeps empting the files saying an error has occurred .

Comment

The online process keeps empting the files saying an error has occurred .

IDK it worked for me

Comment

Anybody have a pic of a receipt to price match? My Walmart has it marked at $17.97

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
                      Anybody have a pic of a receipt to price match? My Walmart has it marked at $17.97

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Not all power-shok is priced the same

180gr .308 is one that is not on sale

Comment

Finally got it to work. I had to reverse the totals.

Comment

Get even more value from Federal Ammunition by taking advantage of our rebates and promotions. Submit online or via mail.

Find the promo that applies to your product line and follow the step by step

Comment

Got it to work.
                            Thanks Guys

Comment

I didn't on a fed-premium rebate, just mailed the receipt and completed form.

Comment

Browse low prices on ammo with Field Supply’s online bullet shop! We offer a wide selection of cheap rounds in different calibers at great prices. Shop now!

Comment

Working...
                                X