Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bisch - you should listen to your wife !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bisch - you should listen to your wife !!!

Quote:

"My wife has been bugging me for years to go to Europe. I just might have found my destination now!"

I came across this statement from Bisch on another site .... so I thought I´ll bring it up here.

Come on Jerry .... do your wife and yourself a favor and come on over here.

I would love to welcome you at our home and give back some hospitality that I was given while I was in Texas

Remember though, NO BOWHUNTING in Austria but I could put you on a horse and get you into Mounted Archery.

Imagine folks .... Bisch riding down the Texas plains ... doing the Hi Ho Silver ... chasing down some piggies from a horseback

Jerry,
    this is just a reminder to let you know that you have a place where you can hang your hat if you ever make it over to this side of the pond.

And who knows .... there might be a whole lot more Texans that would join you on your trip over here

Texas goes Europe what do you think about this ????

happy trails
    Daniel

Fantastic pictures again Daniel !

Are you sure the Europeans could handle Bisch

Comment

I don't know if he can ride a horse.

I once saw him fall out of a chair and off of a porch.

Hi Bisch.

I still feel bad about that.

take care.

Mike

Comment

I saw him fall off a table, he was trying one of his famous "Behind the back Kick a Rock " shot.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleGArchery View Post
          I saw him fall off a table, he was trying one of his famous "Behind the back Kick a Rock " shot.
          pics ?

Comment

I've only seen him kick rocks and logs out in front of him. He's got to be able to kill something at least once a week.

Comment

That would be awesome. I'd love to see pics of you and Bisch on a horse shooting. If you have any others to post, please share.

I've lived in Texas all my life and never been on a horse.

Comment

If anyone can kick a rock from horseback it would be Bisch! But mounted shooting would be so sweet!

Comment

Daniel if time and money would be there I would be in Europe. My Grandfather was from Austria.

Comment

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
                    I don't know if he can ride a horse.

I once saw him fall out of a chair and off of a porch.

Hi Bisch.

I still feel bad about that.

take care.

Mike
                    Originally posted by DoubleGArchery View Post
                    Since there is no photographic evidence of these events, by TBH rule, they did not happen and should never be mentioned again!

Daniel, you are right! I should listen to her more often. You can bet that if I ever make it over there, I will be in touch with you.

Bisch

Comment

Comment

Bisch on a horse? That's funny. Although he would probably be safer around a horse than he is around car doors. If this happens, lots of pictures Daniel!

Oh, and the first part to listening to his wife is actually being able to hear her.

Larry

P.S. very cool pictures Daniel, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Bisch can't listen to anybody, you have to write him a note

Comment

Working...
                          X