No announcement yet.

Nederland, Tx indoor archery range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was actually in there when they were having their liquidation sale. i talked to the manager and he said they are trying to find a Professional Archery Technician to run the place. As soon as they find somebody they are going to open quick. this was a little over a month ago so I'm not sure whats going on now. If i find anything else out i will keep you updated. It is going to be like a Precision Archery in Bridge City and they are still going to still sale guns. With me living in Nederland it is gonna be very convenient for me. if i find any more info out i will for sure let y'all know.

Comment

Originally posted by Setxbowhunter58 View Post
      I was actually in there when they were having their liquidation sale. i talked to the manager and he said they are trying to find a Professional Archery Technician to run the place. As soon as they find somebody they are going to open quick. this was a little over a month ago so I'm not sure whats going on now. If i find anything else out i will keep you updated. It is going to be like a Precision Archery in Bridge City and they are still going to still sale guns. With me living in Nederland it is gonna be very convenient for me. if i find any more info out i will for sure let y'all know.
      This is good to know, I saw the sign gone as well and thought it wasn't happening. I think someone mentioned that before about them needing a Pro Tech. It will be nice having one in Nederland. BC isn't that far, but unless you go on a weekend, the traffic can be terrible.

Comment

I think the owner was trying to recruit Tater from Gander/Academy at one time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackal View Post
          I think the owner was trying to recruit Tater from Gander/Academy at one time.
          I was at triple edge last night and they told me tater is working there

Comment

Originally posted by cwd500 View Post
            I was at triple edge last night and they told me tater is working there

How was the service?

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
              How was the service?
              It was great. Sam set up my new bow and did a great job. I'll be driving to Dayton for now on. I'm right at half way between triple edge and precision. Thanks for recommending them to me Tall.

Comment

Originally posted by cwd500 View Post
                It was great. Sam set up my new bow and did a great job. I'll be driving to Dayton for now on. I'm right at half way between triple edge and precision. Thanks for recommending them to me Tall.

NP, they always make it right for me

Comment

I've used them before and been happy as well

Comment

Anyone know when they are opening? I've driven by and still see nothing happening. What's the deal?

Comment

Not a clue, I continue to see nothing happening as well. Wondering if it's not going to happen at all anymore. I could really use a nice indoor range right by my house

Comment

I guess this idea is out now. Drove by yesterday and all signs are gone, and there is now a for sale post for the building. Oh well

Comment

Thats terrible my home town is nederland and when I go visit my folks this would have been nice.

Comment

Working...
                          X