Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
    Yes I know it's funny,

I'm driving to Wyoming on the 27th and decided I need something to pee in while making the long trip.

I already had the 1.5in hose and I believe it was part of a swimming pool vacuum system.

It has a male connector tip that fits inside the 1 gal gas jug perfectly with a little effort. I then added the pvc coupler as added security. (dont want any leaking, no pun intended.)

Lastly I bought a 1.5in rubber cap to seal it up.

All in all I spent $14
    $7 for the gas can and $7 for the the connector and cap.

And yes I tested it
    Haha

Comment

I think i'll build one also,

except using 4" dia hose

Comment

Better put a Y in it for your passenger

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
          Why is there a hose clamp on the live end?
          Its a cap

Comment

Originally posted by eaglegolfj View Post
            Dude really just pull over.
            X2

Comment

I don't think I would advertise the 1.5in hose you have

Comment

I usually have to stop 2 to 3 times on the way to my dads place which is a 5hr drive.

So since the Wyoming drive is 24 hours each way I'll probably save a bunch of time by not stopping just to pee.
                I think I would be pulling over, stretching my legs for a minute, drain the main vain, then drive on.
                I know texting while driving is dangerous, I wonder how this would rank?

Unless you duct tape little willie into the hose before you start driving it seems to me it would take at least two hands not to pee all over yourself. Are you traveling with a buddy?

Good luck
                Last edited by az2tx; 08-16-2013, 07:24 AM.

Comment

I might swap the hose for one of those telescopic hoses used for plumbing.
                  I just didn't have time to find one and the hose I had fit perfectly.

I hate pulling over just to pee. It wastes so much time not to mention the rest stops in other states don't hold a candle to the the ones here and there aint no buccees either!!

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
                    I think I would be pulling over, stretching my legs for a minute, drain the main vain, then drive on.
                    I know texting while driving is dangerous, I wonder how this would rank?

Unless you duct tape little willie into the hose before you start driving it seems to me it would take at least two hands not to pee all over yourself. Are you traveling with a buddy?

Good luck
                    Nope ill be driving alone.

I tested it, as long as 8m wearing shorts and briefs I can do it one handed. It helps that my hog stops at my knee! Lmao

Comment

Nope ill be driving alone.

I tested it, as long as 8m wearing shorts and briefs I can do it one handed. It helps that my hog stops at my knee! Lmao
                      Like you said, you have short legs

On the bright side, if something goes wrong you might, there is always the Darwin Awards

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
                        Like you said, you have short legs

On the bright side, if something goes wrong you might, there is always the Darwin Awards
                        Very true

Comment

Awesome idea

Comment

You need to rig up a quick connect, lol.

Comment

It has a male connector tip that fits inside the 1 gal gas jug perfectly with a little effort.
                              I don't want to see one with the matching female connector.

I would just assume pull over on the side of the road and if there wasn't a tree close by, check my tire pressure if you know what I mean.

Comment

Only a 1 Gallon can??? Must not be hydrated enough

Comment

Working...
                                X