Do you know ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
    My father in law hunts a lot and my wife said that growing up she never saw her mom give him trouble about it and so she wouldn't give me any trouble about it. I should have got that in writing!

I waited until I was 37 to get married. I bought my ranch at 35 so I had already made a huge investment in the hunting lifestyle by the time we got hitched so she knew what she was getting into. I did make camp very comfortable and she likes going out to the ranch just as much as I do. Now she doesn't understand why I'm always working out there and not twiddling my thumbs sipping coffee on the porch but that is a work in progress.

Now I can see when kids come along that it would be harder and harder to get to the ranch as much. I'm trying to get out ahead of that problem and am currently building a house an hour closer to the ranch gate. We will move there in March and then when the rugrats come along it should make it easier for me to get out there and hunt.

Dude, hunting aside, I’d recommend getting them kids here if you are almost 40!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
      Dude, hunting aside, I’d recommend getting them kids here if you are almost 40!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      as long as she's young enough to keep up with the kids he can nap

Comment

Now retired. I try to do my lease stuff through the week while she works and be home on weekends with her. But when she complains, and she does, I remind her that I got through the first 30 years without her, the next 30 are doable the same way. For the record, she refuses to go with.

Comment

Working...
        X