King Ranch Saddle Shop Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King Ranch Saddle Shop Boots

Has anyone ever bought a pair of boots from the King Ranch Saddle Shop? I saw a pair of boots on there that I really like just wondering about the quality and comfort of them.

King Ranch Saddle Shop is the purveyor of iconic leather goods, durable clothing, and accessories inspired by the legendary Captain Richard King. Our products define the western aesthetic, stem from only the finest, time-honored craftsmanship, and carry the Running W brand to demonstrate their proven durability and tim

I've owned the smooth ostrich. I think the brand is double HH.

Comment

If they are in fact double HH, I'm a huge fan. Beware ordering online from KR Saddle Shop though. I've read more negative reviews than good in regards to online orders/customer service.

Specialties: Known for using quality craftsmanship passed down for generations, the King Ranch Saddle Shops blends the tradition of the Old West with the style and elegance of contemporary southern living. From custom saddles and leather products to the latest in fashion, jewelry and home décor, the Saddle Shop has become a new classic in the diverse legacy of the world famous King Ranch. Shop now and discover the latest in luxury goods and merchandise. Established in 1860. In the 1850s, Captain King needed saddles that were durable, yet lightweight, comfortable to ride, yet easy on the horses' backs. Unsuccessful in finding saddles of this quality, he hired experienced craftsmen who could make them and soon began operating his own saddlery. The fame of King Ranch custom saddles and durable leather goods, which carried the Running W brand, quickly spread throughout the Southwest. The aim was to offer ranchers and cowboys, in an ever-widening territory, saddles and accessories of a quality and style suited to meet every need of the harsh range. The King Ranch Saddle Shop continues to practice what the early saddlemakers had learned. The hands have changed, but the techniques, craftsmanship, skill, and pride are all the same timeless quality that King Ranch has been long known for.

If I'm not mistaken, they have a shop here in Houston... If you ever make it out this way.

Comment

Those are nice looking boots. I would have a hard time not trying a pair of boots on before purchasing.
        Last edited by Rack Ranch; 03-28-2017, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
          Those are nice looking boots. I would have a hard time not trying a pair of boots on before purchasing.
          This is another one of my concerns but from the post above it looks like they have a place in Houston so I will make that trip before purchasing.

Comment

I've ordered several things from them online and never had an issue. I could be wrong but based on the tags on the inside of the strap it looks like those might be made by Anderson Bean. Great looking boots.

Comment

I have a pair of their best snake boots. The dark Santa gertrudis Red ones. They cost about $380.00

They are good in the winter, but do not stand up well and really blister my heels in the heat to where I can't even wear them. I love them, but can't use them to work, or on long quail/dove hunts.

Comment

Working...
              X