Vietnam Virtual Wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vietnam Virtual Wall

I've seen the wall, the traveling wall and the stats. I've got a school mate on the wall. Just over 3400 lost from Texas.

I got this link in an email and thought I'd share with my fellow 'Nam Vets on here.

Virtual Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall, Virtual Wall, Vietnam Wall, names added, ten names added, Memorial Day, Viet-Nam Wall, Viet-Nam, Viet Nam, war, casualty, face, name, died, dead, MIA, KIA, Killed, missing

Thanks.......

Comment

Thanks. This will help. I am hunting for the Sam Houston State alumni from the 50s and 60s.

Comment

I'm not a Vietnam vet, but I have family on that wall. It means a lot to me.

Thanks for posting and thanks for your service. Always felt like 'nam vets never got the recognition/respect you earned.

Comment

Got a roomie on the wall, and several other pilots, medics, and crew chiefs as well.

Comment

Thanks for posting that, Mason!

Comment

There are several of my old platoon and squad members on the Wall.

June 14, 1971 was a bad day. One of my best friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                There are several of my old platoon and squad members on the Wall.

June 14, 1971 was a bad day. One of my best friends.

http://www.virtualwall.org/db/BroennekeLL01a.htm
                Man, what a rip! He served exactly 11 months there.

But, all that died there deserved better, regardless of how long they were in country. And those of us that made it home deserved better than what we got.

Comment

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
                  Man, what a rip! He served exactly 11 months there.
                  Yep. That's tuff. We all agreed the guys that got it early were the lucky ones. They didn't live through the Nam and then die just before coming home.

We had one guy get killed his first day in the field and one that died 3 days before his flight to the world.

Thanks for posting but it is still to painful for me to look at.

JC

Comment

The traveling wall will be in Benbrook this weekend.

Comment

The virtual Wall of Faces features a page dedicated to honoring and remembering every person whose name is inscribed on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C.  In an effort to further preserve the legacy of those who sacrificed all in Vietnam, VVMF is committed to finding a photo to go with each of the […]

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                        X