Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be more timberland leases posted in Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrfan View Post
    Anyone have a number for Campbell or is it just email contact.

I've only seen email

Comment

I just emailed and asked if there was going to be any more properties for lease this year. Will let you know what I hear.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
        I just emailed and asked if there was going to be any more properties for lease this year. Will let you know what I hear.

It's crazy what those bids go for. I've bid $12 per acre and more on properties and couldn't get them.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          It's crazy what those bids go for. I've bid $12 per acre and more on properties and couldn't get them.
          So have I, we talked to the lady that runs it last year. She said they don't always go by the price, where the people live is a big factor. They tend to like people that live near the property. I've thrown out the veteran card and how my brother and I were raised as very management minded hunters and didn't get anything. It sucks lol

Comment

new I had it somewhere, I just called and left a message.

Comment

There is one up now

Comment

Campbell does seem to favor bidders that live in close proximity to the tract they are bidding on or someone that already leases from them. I have three Campbell tracts right now- one is less than a mile from my house, one is a couple miles from my house and one that I didn't bid on-just took it over from the guy that had it and it is only seven miles from my house.

Comment

Working...
                X