Sig scopes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig scopes

First off... I'm not that educated on using a scope. I've hunted open sight the majority of my life. A few years back I purchased my first scope, a Barska, for my fathers 99E lever gun. Now that I'm getting older and cant see as well I figured I would get a scope for my primary rifle, a Remington 742 in 3006. I did some minor research and have heard some good things about the budget friendly Sig scopes. What does the brain trust say about Sig scopes??? I ordered a Whiskey3 3x9x40 for $250 with rings, mounted and "sighted in" (one of those lazer things that says its ready to go at 100 yards). Obviously I will verify it's true before it goes in the safe.

I have one Sig optic. A Romeo 5 red dot on my Ruger PC Carbine. I would say they are about on par with Nikon. I have no complaints. They seem durable and well made.
    Welcome to the old eyes club

Comment

I have the Whiskey 3 3-9X40 with the illuminated quadplex reticle. Bought it off Camofire for dirt cheap. It sits on my AR and it is a top notch optic for the price point.

Comment

Based on your experience level with optics, you are going to love it, should be the best scope you've ever used!

Honestly, they seem to be great for the money, you really should be very happy with it.

Comment

Perfect... Thank you guys. Got it mounted yesterday evening. Still need to get it sighted in though. I love it!!

Comment

I've got a romeo 5x red dot. It's not a tank like my old T-1, but it's been serviceable so far, uses AAA batteries, and I can get 4 of them for the price of a T-1.

Comment

I've owned a couple and would not hesitate to buy another. I really like sig products from their scopes to suppressor's. Have not had any problems with it.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                I have the Whiskey 3 3-9X40 with the illuminated quadplex reticle. Bought it off Camofire for dirt cheap. It sits on my AR and it is a top notch optic for the price point.
                I'm considering the same scope for the same platform.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                  I'm considering the same scope for the same platform.
                  Camofire puts them up for sale pretty regularly. I think I paid $249 if I remember correctly. It's been a very good scope. You'll be pleased.

Comment

I picked up the same optic about a year ago for a dirt cheap price to throw on an older rifle to have as a loaner at camp. I have been impressed with the scope so far.

Comment

Working...
                    X