Teal season storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal season storm

Looks like we lucked out and never got the opening dove week storm but it doesn’t look like we will be as lucky for teal season. How do you think the hunting will be with all this rain we have already received and are slated to continue to receive. Outside of scattering the birds out what other downfalls do you see to all this rain? Either way I’ll be out there and good luck to everyone else getting wet this weekend chasing the rice rockets.

I will be waiting in the rain if this system pans out like it's supposed to.

Comment

Ill be out there trying, hoping this cooler weather will bring some down

Comment

I’ve had some great teal hunts in rain storms. Soaked to the bone and kneeling on a levee. Only sketchy part would be lightning. Ducks still flew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will be in ankle deep water in Katy,Tx Saterday morning. Appears to be plenty of teal.

Comment

Some the best teal hunts i can remember was after a huge rain. Scout a spot and you'll kill em

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

It's weekends like this one that make me glad I quit duck hunting. Lol. Tons of water down here right now and the skeeters are as bad as I've ever seen them. Should still be birds though. Haven't seen many at all on the coast. I'm sure it's looking better inland, it usually does.
              Last edited by panhandlehunter; 09-12-2018, 04:31 PM.

Comment

I only saw one small batch about a week ago up boggy, nothing since then

Comment

I'll be in them this weekend west of El Campo. Bringing Plenty-o-off!! May be a skeeter or two.
                  Lesto!!

Comment

Be getting after them as long as there is no lightning. Had many a great teal shoots in the rain!

Comment

Keeping an eye on this little weather system but I'll most likely be getting after them as well. Can't kill them from the house....even if it means fighting mosquitoes, gators, and rain

Comment

We will be out hunting regardless. It's an opening day tradition!!

Comment

Thankfully my teal is hunt is scheduled for next weekend. I am SUPER pumped.

Comment

I’ll be out braving it starting Friday morning for south zone dove and then Saturday for teal. I’ll be in the Blessing area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ill be out there this weekend. Saw quite a few on Monday while scouting.

Comment

Working...
                              X