X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continued prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying extra hard for Emmett, you and your wife.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        It just breaks my heart to read this! Sure is hard to see and understand just how the Lord works sometimes, but with faith we all persevere. Baby Emmett will persevere too. He's already shown what a fighter he is. The Lord will give him the strength to fight through all of this.

Lord, our hearts ache for this sweet, sweet child. We know You are in control, but still we are hurting when we see this little one of Yours suffer and struggle. We ask you Lord, strengthen him. Strengthen him mom and dad and bind their hearts with Yours. Lord specifically we ask you, remove this infection from his body. Stop it from doing further harm. Lord God, guide all Emmett's care-givers with divine wisdom and right action to a successful treatment for Emmett and bring about healing and continued growth and strengthening.

Lord, we lift up his mom, dad and grandparents and the rest of the family to you for comfort and a peace that in the midst of strife only You can bring. Draw them near to each other as a strong family unit bound through a common love first of all for You then for each other. Give them the strength to continue to stand and minister to Emmett and each other. We ask all these things in the powerful name of Jesus Your Son and our Savior, Amen.
        Amen!

Praying for Emmett and his parents.

Comment

Hoping and praying for a good update today.

Comment

More prayers up!!!

Bisch

Comment

Praying hard for you every day.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Hang tough, prayers continue to be lifted.

Comment

Day 26 update. You guys heeded our plea for prayers, God heard them, and we were blessed with a day of favorable news and health!

After a rough night of sparse rest, we arrived at the hospital anxious to hear how Emmett was doing. He had a good night, and seemed to be looking better and more active. They took an echo of his heart, and an ultrasound on all vital organs to determine if there was any yeast colonies growing on them. As we waited for the results of the aforementioned, the nurse begin searching Emmett for an IV catheter location. They had two in place, but due to the harshness of the medication they had to pull both for redness and swelling reasons. She found only one good location, and said they needed to save that location for the PICC. I knew what she was implying with this, and reluctantly nodded in agreement as she moved to his head. Seeing Emmett grimace in pain from this head stick is extremely hard to watch, but I do it just so I can stand there and hold his little hand through it.

Two neonatal doctors entered the room, which at first scared me. Turns out, they were both just excited to inform us that the ultrasound showed no growth of yeast anywhere! As we relished in the great news, the cardiologist also came to the room. She could see no changes in Emmett's heart from the yeast as well. Additionally, she informed us that based on this recent echo, they felt much more better about the left ventricle issue and that the chances of the dreaded disease I alluded to in a previous post (which I'll now say was pompe) being the cause has greatly diminished. After three really difficult days, this news couldn't have been any sweeter.

We were graced with another visit from Pastor Sam Brannon today, where we all prayed together for Emmett. Pastor Sam also brought an offering of communion to us, which we graciously accepted. Taking communion today sure warmed our souls.

The infection is still present in his blood, and Emmett still needs your prayers in a big way. I always thought my dad was the toughest man I knew. I'm going to have to break it to him that he's now been surpassed by our little man. I'm astonished at the fight he has in him. To everyone, Krystal and I thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Praise God for a good day!

Lord, please bring healing to little Emmett. Please take the infection out of his body and give him strength and good health. Bless him as he grows. Bless his parents with courage, strength and peace. Thank you for the good news today. Bring more for Emmett, Lord.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

Comment

Precious Emmett, praise god! I tear up every time I read the next report. More prayers that he gets stronger and stronger with each day. God bless you and your wife. Stay strong!

Comment

Praying more!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            Praise God for a good day!

Lord, please bring healing to little Emmett. Please take the infection out of his body and give him strength and good health. Bless him as he grows. Bless his parents with courage, strength and peace. Thank you for the good news today. Bring more for Emmett, Lord.

In Jesus' name, Amen.
                            ...and Amen.

Comment

Lord lift little Emmett up in your healing hands and rid him of the infection he has. We also ask that you comfort his father and mother knowing that you are the almighty healing power. Lord we as all of this in Jesus name, AMEN..........

Comment

Thanks for the update Colton. Been thinking about your little man and continuing prayers.

Comment

Working...
                                X