The Media Political Correctness Checklist Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
    Sweet, so you think its not politically correct?
    Hahahaha

Comment

I was watching the new show on History channel "Six". It is a series about a SEAL Team 6 Squadron. It's actually not bad besides the fake "pew pew" silencer noises.

On one episode, a woman being held captive by Islamic terrorist says "why are you doing this? The Koran does not condone harming innocent people". The whole scene was awkward and out of context. You could tell it was just put in there to be politically correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        I was watching the new show on History channel "Six". It is a series about a SEAL Team 6 Squadron. It's actually not bad besides the fake "pew pew" silencer noises.

On one episode, a woman being held captive by Islamic terrorist says "why are you doing this? The Koran does not condone harming innocent people". The whole scene was awkward and out of context. You could tell it was just put in there to be politically correct.
        Yep. Ive been watching that show and had high hooes but they just cant help themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Yep. Ive been watching that show and had high hooes but they just cant help themselves

You shouldn't get your hooes high. They got work to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

Pimpin aint easy yo

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Excellent. Lotta respect for that school. I got my undergrad at Harvard On The Bayou. Thats what us poor boys called UH-Downtown.
                I've got just as many friends from that place as I do from the other one. All great people.

Comment

Working...
                X