Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored too

Some pictures from work.

Hard to cut a hole when you can't see. My brothers did it though.

Coming out for a breather.

Was a brand new helmet.

My office if you will.

Cooling it down inside.

As I was posting this I overheard how many people despise us and our unions. They say we live lavish lifestyles on fat retirement checks. Working only 9 days month where we just sit on our butts and sleep. Really makes me mad they're trying to take away all that I have to look forward to if I make it that long. These photos and more if yall want are all from November. 7 out of the 9 days we worked we made working fires. Not to mention the EMS runs that come in all night long. That was just our shift.

anyways,

Really bored with Photoshop.

Extremely bored.

Great Pics. Be careful out there

Comment

God Bless the firemen!!

Comment

Man those are some really great piks bud and like ^^^ he said GOD BLESS OUR FIREMEN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 76truck View Post
          As I was posting this I overheard how many people despise us and our unions. They say we live lavish lifestyles on fat retirement checks. Working only 9 days month where we just sit on our butts and sleep. Really makes me mad they're trying to take away all that I have to look forward to if I make it that long. These photos and more if yall want are all from November. 7 out of the 9 days we worked we made working fires. Not to mention the EMS runs that come in all night long. That was just our shift.

anyways,
          First off the pictures are AWESOME!

Just remember. Haters are going to hate. I'd be willing to bet if it came down to it the people that despise your unions wouldn't do your job. Everyone in your line of work is one of a kind and very much respected by 99% of people. Don't let the 1%ers get you down.

Keep up the good work! We all hope we don't need you to visit us while your'e working, but if you do we really do appreciate your'e dedication and bravery.

Comment

Great pics. What SB09 said ^^^

Comment

You know Gilbert Bennet?

Comment

Interesting pics in a good way

Comment

You being bored is way cooler.

Comment

Thanks to you guys.

Comment

Awesome photos!!!!! Keep in mind those that are yammering the loudest about your pensions and saying what they are saying are also the very ones that would yell the loudest and bit** and complain the most if it was their place on fire and no one came. For the most part, I think they are just full of hot air and someone needs to knock them down a few notches anyway!!!! And if there is a group that can do it from all across this nation, Firefighters could!!!!! And never need to be unprofessional about it!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by firewoody View Post
                        You know Gilbert Bennet?
                        I have heard the name but have never actually worked with him. There are 4,000 of us so it's hard to meet everyone.

Thanks for the comments brothers and sisters !

Comment

76Truck, my hat is off to you, and the brotherhood. My long departed uncle was a fire captain, in Haward, Ca. One thing to remember, those that hate the Fireman's Union have never gone into a burning building or saved lives, putting their own in the danger zone.

You did an awesome job, with these photo's

Comment

true heros!

Comment

Originally posted by txstrapassassin View Post
                              true heros!
                              Could never be said enough about Firemen, so I'll say it again.

TRUE HEROES!

Comment

Working...
                              X