No announcement yet.

Texas turning Blue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it's turning Blue however several of the larger markets like Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and El Paso have been blue for a while. All of those counties voted Blue in the last election.

With that being said I think Trump will win Texas. Although the polls aren't showing it I believe there are a lot of people who support Trump that aren't really saying anything right now but will show up come voting time.

Comment

[QUOTE=Johnny;11812183]First those illegal aliens would have to become legal to vote, which won't be happening anytime soon.

Not true, what they do is find a head hunting company that gives them a SS card with another individuals name and then they become eligible to vote!! It happens all of the time. Not to mention what project veritas uncovered this week!!! They have been rigging elections for a long time..

In the second video of James O'Keefe's new explosive series on the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign, Democratic party operatives tell us how to successfully ...

Comment

After talking to so many kids. I think it is moving that way if not there. Right now Hillary is still the cool vote. Kids are just a reflection of their parents.

Comment

i think everyone has a skewed idea of the voting base. if you look at facebook and fox news and tbh, then yeah its gonna seem like trumps up. we tend to surround ourselves with like-minded people. and, there is confirmation bias.

i think texas will stay red, but i think it will be closer than ever before.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

University of Houston released thier polls this morning....show Trump up by 4%.

The press showed Reagan losing too.....

This whole dog and pony show makes my blood boil just like yours.....but what can we do? Only thing i know to do is live life to the fullest, buy more ammo and food.....and keep loving my wife. We dont have kids so it makes it a bit easier on us but we still wonder nonetheless. We have strategically built our fleet of vehicles to be able to go where most wont be able too. If the roads lock up, we turn right, lock in 4wd and off we go. We do have land in SE oklahoma to go to but theres nothing there.

Comment

I have a hard time finding a hildabeast sign anywhere in Collin county. There's trump signs all over the place. But that's not too surprising in Collin I don't think.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                I def think it's a possibility. If not this election the next especially if the rep. don't get us a candidate we can truely stand behind and believe in. I will vote for trump because I absolutely do not want Hillary but I may have to get drunk first!
                I think you might have just found the solution for all the people who don't want to vote for Trump but don't Hilary in either. Get drunk and hit the election booth, that way they can chuck it up to be just another drunken mistake to forget about over the years.

I don't believe Texas has turned blue at all, I live in Corpus and we are always Red. I don't believe those polls for every one poll saying Clinton is leading you can find one saying Trump is leading. Also did anyone on this site get a call from the poll in question asking if they were voting R or D? Just because there is X amount of Voters doesn't mean all will go out and vote. I just don't trust the numbers yet, but thats just me. Still think Texas will be Red, but we will see.

Comment

"Turning blue" is just an undermining tactic by the blue team. Mostly inter-city blue ideology.

Comment

Women.
                    Lots are just not going to vote for Trump.
                    And the Democratic candidate IS a woman..

Women will determine which way this election goes, imo.

Edited: Not that I speak for any of them, they can do that themselves!
                    Just my opinion.
                    Last edited by Clark; 10-19-2016, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                      i think everyone has a skewed idea of the voting base. if you look at facebook and fox news and tbh, then yeah its gonna seem like trumps up. we tend to surround ourselves with like-minded people. and, there is confirmation bias.

i think texas will stay red, but i think it will be closer than ever before.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                      I agree with you. I think we tend to believe ourselves when constantly surrounded by like minded folks.

I can see it in their eyes, they hate us.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Irony!
                        nope, facts but keep on believing like a zombie

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post

I sure hope we're not having this discussion on Nov.9th about President Clinton and how the republicans stayed at home.......after 8 years of Barak Effn' Obama.
                          Amen. A lot of whiners on here and people I personally know about their candidate not getting the nod. Hey, my front runner (Cruz) didn't get the nod but I'm voting for TRUMP. If you think Obama was bad, just wait till that pos Hillary gets into office. Good gosh, wake up!! Pretty darn simple decision here.

And no, our state is not turning blue. The media sure would like y'all to believe that though.

Comment

We just elected a republican governor 60% to 40% with only 33% voter turnout. We didn't turn blue in 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                              Then why did he receive more primary votes of any republican candidate in history??

Its two things that are causing our state to turn blue (IMO).

1.) A huge number here in the state refuse to vote because their candidate lost...cry me a river. The sad thing is, is that the majority of these people have voted in the past for not their candidate, or for the candidate that was the nominee. But refuse to this time...

2.) The amount of non-Texans flooding in from California and south of our boarder.
                              I dont believe those are normal Republican voters.

1. Not True - They dont vote because they dont believe in Trump as a viable candidate that represents them.

2. With a good economy comes an influx. That's life and what will and is happening.

Comment

Originally posted by mdmorrow View Post
                                I have a hard time finding a hildabeast sign anywhere in Collin county. There's trump signs all over the place. But that's not too surprising in Collin I don't think.
                                But whats the population count in that county? It doesnt matter when the 4 big cities are bringing in blue votes. The numbers just dont work. Texas will turn blue, we have done it before. Like others, i doubt its this year, but i think we will see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X