Scott silverhorn wrist release vs. Carter jus caz hand release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott silverhorn wrist release vs. Carter jus caz hand release

Hey guys I am looking for anyone and every ones option on these two releases. I have shot both of my bows which are an 80lb Mathews monster 7.0 and a 60lb Mathews creed xs with both releases. I enjoy shooting with both releases but when I do my arrow is off from one release to the other. Why is that ? I know it is mainly because of anchor/hand placement, but does anyone else have this problem or is it only me ? Why cant they make one that shoots the same and fix the (my) problem ?

I recently ( like last week) went from a wrist (tru-fire hardcore max). To a hand-held thumb (Carter Chocolate Addiction). I have also seen a change in POI after the switch. The change can be attributed to change in anchor location, the addition or deletion of torque on the string etc.... Since I am still figuring it out I have not moved my sights until I'm sure I am going keep my current anchor and hand position. I'm glad I made the switch,
    My second thirty yard group ever with the Carter. Once the consistency is there I will zero the sight back out.

Comment

Every one would have that problem bud handheld releases give you a different anchor point than a wrist strap. Also some handheld release can twist the fire out of your d loop if you over rotate your hand and the release does have a pivoting head.

Comment

The different releases change your anchor point.
        Happened to me when I switched

Comment

I switched to a Carter Too Simple.....i love it

Comment

Working...
          X