Lincoln Blackwood Truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lincoln Blackwood Truck?

Found this at a dealership in Houston. Apparently, only 3,356 were made during a 15 month period. The salesperson opened the door and I was able to check out the interior, pretty unique. Not interested in buying it so didn't want to waste their time test driving it but it is different. Didn't know Ford/Lincoln made this type of vehicle. I am a hardcore Ford truck guy and I didn't know this truck even existed. Y'all ever heard of this type of truck before? https://www.baywaylincoln.com/used/L...e8baf2c509.htm

Seen them around. Seen more of the 04+ bodys. They were sort of cool I guess.

20k for a 15+ year old "fancy" 1500 truck? Ouch. Would have been way cooler with a tuned up motor like the Mercury or Lincoln sedans.

Can buy a newer escalade truck cheaper and get an AWD 6.2...

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
      Seen them around. Seen more of the 04+ bodys. They were sort of cool I guess. 20k for a 15+ year old "fancy" 1500 truck? Ouch.
      I don't think they were made past 02. I guess they figure that with only 33,--- miles and with only 3,356 produced they could probably get that. Good ol scarcity principles. I personally wont be spending 20K on it LOL

Comment

Yep, remember it vividly.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Yep, remember it vividly.
          Salesperson said it was ahead of its time in 2002 and had a good ride. I kind of want to test drive it now

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
            Salesperson said it was ahead of its time in 2002 and had a good ride. I kind of want to test drive it now
            Do u remember the Harley Davidson edition truck? All were finding niches back then for specific customers.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

All those pics on the website and they don’t show the split opening tailgate

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrizzly90 View Post
                All those pics on the website and they don’t show the split opening
                tailgate
                The tailgate splits open??! That's kind of cool. That had to be annoying though lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Do u remember the Harley Davidson edition truck? All were finding niches back then for specific customers.
                  You're right, I had almost forgotten about the Harley Davidson trucks. My uncle had one, I think I was 7 or 8 years old. Yup I am a youngin!

Comment

I went on Carfax, there are only two of these trucks within 500 miles of Houston. The other truck is in Mississippi. I bet this is the only one I will ever see in my lifetime. Carfax on this truck is super clean, I might go back and check it out again.

Comment

If you scan the pics, there are actually 2 pics that show the split swing tailgate. One has it open on one side... The other has the cover down and tailgate closed...

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                        I went on Carfax, there are only two of these trucks within 500 miles of Houston. The other truck is in Mississippi. I bet this is the only one I will ever see in my lifetime. Carfax on this truck is super clean, I might go back and check it out again.
                        It will be even funner when it is time to find parts and someone to work on it.

Comment

Is it a fancy ford ranger or f150 size?

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                            Is it a fancy ford ranger or f150 size?
                            It was based on the original F-150 supercrew body and chassis.

Comment

I think you are being lied to.

Comment

Working...
                              X