No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not me and i confermed its not sackett,but i dont know about the restlooking back to last year when he was posting im starting to narrow it down,but im not gonna jump to conciusions this time,think sackett may think im a pscho now

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter31 View Post
      He is a ****** bag but its not him
      hey now i resemble that remark

Comment

Originally posted by viper3853 View Post
        Lol oh man this guy is a good troll!!!
        Faked my name with viper3583 instead of 3853 and copied my info.
        Lol nice one troll.

Will the real viper3853 please stand up....[ATTACH]447031[/ATTACH]

Lol can't wait to see everyone at GRXH!!!!
        What kind of fish are those?

Comment

Tilapia. Fiancé's company ranch. Stocked lake. Took us about two hours to find them, but found the honey hole with hotdog wennies. We had to throw a whole bunch back an started just keeping the big ones!! Good thing I had a BIG Brute Cooler to keep'em frozen on the long trip back!

Comment

Originally posted by viper3853 View Post
            Tilapia. Fiancé's company ranch. Stocked lake. Took us about two hours to find them, but found the honey hole with hotdog wennies. We had to throw a whole bunch back an started just keeping the big ones!! Good thing I had a BIG Brute Cooler to keep'em frozen on the long trip back!
            Nice, didn't look like anything familiar, but definitely good eating.

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
              Nice, didn't look like anything familiar, but definitely good eating.
              At first I got major crappie envy, considering our last caper at Granger Lake, LOL

Comment

Has anyone hunting lake granger at night??

Comment

Originally posted by TX_bowhunter37 View Post
                  Has anyone hunting lake granger at night??
                  Oh no, not again.

Read the rules people.

Comment

http://www.swf-wc.usace.army.mil/gra...on/Hunting.asp I dont see anything about night hunting and the rules and regs link just errors out maybe i am not looking in the right place

I guess the link below is what you are referring to

information about wild pigs control from Ecology and Management of Wild Pigs. John C. Kinsey, CWB. 2020.

Night hunting with a spotlight is often used; however, the local game warden must be notified beforehand. (There are certain laws which prohibit using artificial light where deer are known to range
                    Last edited by TX_bowhunter37; 01-23-2013, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Try this link for better info.

Then scroll down and click on 709 Williamson County: Granger WMA

Comment

Thanks i didn't plan on hunting at night because i don't have any lights But i was curious so now i know thanks for the information

Comment

Originally posted by bosshawg401 View Post
                          Yep, great weekend out there. Got these two at gate 22. Was wasted as hell but was able to pick these two off with one arrow!
                          Sorry boys, i lived by this lake for 30 years, no trees like this at granger lake, not granger...........

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                            Sorry boys, i lived by this lake for 30 years, no trees like this at granger lake, not granger...........

Totally agree with you NavyChielf. Bosshog's pic is a complete fake! That doesn't even look close to being at granger. And there is no gate 22 - his story is fake too. I'm calling complete BS on the part where he says he killed 2 pigs with 1 arrow. Maybe 2 deer, but no way 2 pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Austinhunter30 View Post
                              Totally agree with you NavyChielf. Bosshog's pic is a complete fake! That doesn't even look close to being at granger. And there is no gate 22 - his story is fake too. I'm calling complete BS on the part where he says he killed 2 pigs with 1 arrow. Maybe 2 deer, but no way 2 pigs.
                              Dude... U missed the point.

Comment

Crod - we should go huntin some time. You seem like a really sharp guy who I could learn alot from.

Speaking of fishin' - with this warm weather, its wont be long before the crappie start running up river. I put on a pretty good show last spring...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X