No announcement yet.

Cohen tapes Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people seem to think they are so intelligent when the truth is they actually have no wisdom whatsoever. Its on full display for all to see every single day.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      Single issue voter.
      Wouldn’t you be if your livelihood was under attack?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        Single issue voter.
        Not everyone has the leisure of worrying about the crap we argue about daily. Sometimes it comes down to if you are getting the next paycheck or not. Funny thing is, the Democrat party used to have that vote. Then they decided the hard working American family was so yesterday and started caring more about people that don't even belong here.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          BHO
          Highest number of people in history on food stamps
          Responsible for giving an enemy of the state 150 billion dollars to build nuke.
          Conspired with Russia to let them buy OUR uranium
          Allowed Hillary to have an illegal server of which she traded classified information.
          This list could be extremely long
          Trump,
          Probably the greatest economy in American history
          Lowest unemployment across the board for all minorities
          Removing burdensome regulations
          Highest markets in history
          Putting it to the media on a daily basis
          Putting it to the Russians
          Putting it to the chicoms
          Putting it to Mexico
          Fixing to put it to Canada
          This list could be very long as well
          A true example of our country's great divide. I can give credit to every former or current president where I feel it is deserved, whether I liked or dislike, Republican or Democrat. Nearsightedness is a destructive force in country where the people have more rights and freedoms than anywhere else in the world. Some folks would rather remain ignorant to opposing views instead of trying to build insightful and intelligent policy that seeks to encompass as many citizens as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
            A true example of our country's great divide. I can give credit to every former or current president where I feel it is deserved, whether I liked or dislike, Republican or Democrat. Nearsightedness is a destructive force in country where the people have more rights and freedoms than anywhere else in the world. Some folks would rather remain ignorant to opposing views instead of trying to build insightful and intelligent policy that seeks to encompass as many citizens as possible.

If only the democrats would adhere to such "intelligent policies."

Comment

You asked for examples of each presidents accomplishments did you not?
              My list is a short example of the current and past president. Please list for me 1 or 2 Obama acomplishments.
              I am not ignorant to opposing views, I am fully educated in the opposing views and do not like them in the slightest because I love my country and can see that those opposing views will take this country in a direction away from what made it the best place on earth.
              Obama and his party have not done anything that benefits this countries long term success in the last 40 years.
              Anyone who can find anything worthwhile in those opposing views is the one who is ignorant.
              Last edited by flywise; 08-24-2018, 11:25 AM.

Comment

you asked for examples of each presidents accomplishments did you not?
                My list is a short example of the current and past president. Please list for me 1 or 2 obama acomplishments.
                I am not ignorant to opposing views, i am fully educated in the opposing views and do not like them in the slightest because i love my country and can see that those opposing views will take this country in a direction away from what made it the best place on earth.
                Obama and his party have not done anything that benefits this countries long term success in the last 40 years.
                Anyone who can find anything worthwhile in those opposing views is the one who is ignorant.
                x100000000

Comment

You asked for examples of each presidents accomplishments did you not?
                  My list is a short example of the current and past president. Please list for me 1 or 2 Obama acomplishments.
                  I am not ignorant to opposing views, I am fully educated in the opposing views and do not like them in the slightest because I love my country and can see that those opposing views will take this country in a direction away from what made it the best place on earth.
                  Obama accomplished a lot, one his biggest is record gun sales

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                    Obama accomplished a lot, one his biggest is record gun sales
                    Dang it, I forgot to add that to his accomplishments

Comment

Nearsightedness is a destructive force in country where the people have more rights and freedoms than anywhere else in the world.

I agree. But Tfan is going to be along shorty to tell you that we have a lot of folks in jail here. And JJ is going to tell you that NFL players are kneeling because they are infact big picture far sighted focused.

Obama didn't exactly beat this drum either. Hope and change....from what rights and freedoms. He was anti law, anti rights, anti gun, anti constitution, anti history, shoot even anti statues. Basically anti anything that granted Americans rights and freedoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PENCE 2020!!!! Or maybe even PENCE 2019.5!!! Let’s get’er done!! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X