No announcement yet.

A lifetime of service...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a man who truly took Gods calling to the fullest. Prayers for his family and friends.

Comment

Wow. I did talk with him many times while he worked at the Wilco courthouse. A super nice person. His story is inspiring. May he RIP .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Now that's a life well lived. R I P sir.

Comment

Amazing read, Bobby. Sounds like a great man.
          condolences.
          Rest in Peace Sir.

Comment

One of the Best! God Bless. Prayers Up.

Comment

Met him and spoke to him a few times at rec center in Gtown. He made people smile

Comment

RIP Mr. Richard

Great story thanks for sharing Bobby.

Comment

Richard and I worked together in Houston many many years ago and we both retired in 1993. He had a great sense of humor and was truly an honorable man. He knew back then that God had called him to serve and it is nice to know that he continued to do that throughout his life. God got a keeper there.

Comment

I just knew there would be other TBHers that knew Richard. Glad to hear it.

Comment

RIP Brother. Welcome Home.

Comment

Worked with him often but never knew the whole story.

Comment

It's been a long time but I may have met this gentleman. The name is familiar to me but the face is not.

For you retired HPD officers, I was very good friends with Richard Carl Herrmann who was an HPD officer and Vietnam Vet Ranger. Carl as I knew him invited me to West Side Investigations and I met a lot of different officers.

Anyway Carl was from El Campo and used to date my sister so that's how I knew him.

Any of you retired HPD officers know Carl and if so would Richard Warren have worked with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                            It's been a long time but I may have met this gentleman. The name is familiar to me but the face is not.

For you retired HPD officers, I was very good friends with Richard Carl Herrmann who was an HPD officer and Vietnam Vet Ranger. Carl as I knew him invited me to West Side Investigations and I met a lot of different officers.

Anyway Carl was from El Campo and used to date my sister so that's how I knew him.

Any of you retired HPD officers know Carl and if so would Richard Warren have worked with him?
                            Do not recall either of those officers .Westside Command station was built late in my career.

Comment

Working...
                            X