Limbwalker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limbwalker

The sight pin thread got me to thinking.

Where has Limbwalker gone? When did he leave?

We went to the banned camp from which there is no return quite some time ago.

He's now partying with some of TBH's most infamous legands.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well apparently that was too early for me to spell...

Meant to say "He" went to banned camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
        Well apparently that was too early for me to spell...

Meant to say "He" went to banned camp.

Thought maybe you went to but got out early for good behavior. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Really, too bad Limbwalker's gone. Was somewhat argumentative, but the guy was a resource of shooting knowledge as a coach. John Magera was also a member of the U.S. Olympic archery team that finished 4th in 2004 -- just two points from a bronze medal. Mainly a bowhunter growing up, he just put his mind to becoming an Olympic archer and practiced for a relatively short span and made the team, which was surprising to many in those circles, who had been shooting that style for years. Kind of like Roy Hobbs, I guess, in The Natural -- "a nobody from nowhere" who excelled. You are missed, Limbwalker.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
            Really, too bad Limbwalker's gone. Was somewhat argumentative, but the guy was a resource of shooting knowledge as a coach. John Magera was also a member of the U.S. Olympic archery team that finished 4th in 2004 -- just two points from a bronze medal. Mainly a bowhunter growing up, he just put his mind to becoming an Olympic archer and practiced for a relatively short span and made the team, which was surprising to many in those circles, who had been shooting that style for years. Kind of like Roy Hobbs, I guess, in The Natural -- "a nobody from nowhere" who excelled. You are missed, Limbwalker.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
              John's a good guy. I see him when out at the Attwater Prairie Chicken Refuge. I don't know what happened with him here and haven't/won't ask him. It's none of my business. Knew him on a photography forum as well. He's pretty handy with a camera and long lens.

Comment

Betcha it wasn't as colorful an exit as Ragin!

Comment

I always liked his posts. Never did see the thread that got him banned...at least not that I recall

Comment

I learned quite a bit from his posts too - he has some impressive "skins on the wall" when it comes to archery. It seems he tended to get a bit prickly when any of his opinions were challenged - but that is something you have to expect on a public forum.

Comment

Limbwalker is an all-around good guy. His support, both time and monetary,for SFA and the Sylvan's club is very much appreciated !

Comment

Yep, Limbwalker has been and will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post

Ragin is gone? I always miss all of the excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
                            Ragin is gone? I always miss all of the excitement.

I was just thinking the other day that I hadn’t seen him posting in a while! Guess I missed his exit as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post

Ok, So how good was Ragin's exit?

I missed it.

Comment

Working...
                              X