Ok here you go Deb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok here you go Deb

This is the first sucessful try so far. I need to do some testing on it to make sure it will fly and stay together. Just wanted to see if this is what you wanted from a looks standpoint.

Oh, yeah!!! I would like to see one without the splice-just one red hen and one white. That might be a little easier for you. You are SO my hero.

Comment

How did you do the star?

Looks great

Comment

Now that's an arrow any Texan would be proud of.

Comment

Originally posted by Tedak View Post
          Now that's an arrow any Texan would be proud of.
          You know thats right! Derek, how exactly are you going to test them?

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
            Oh, yeah!!! I would like to see one without the splice-just one red hen and one white. That might be a little easier for you. You are SO my hero.
            Well the stars only lasted about 30 shots so back to the drawing boards. I'll do the one red and one white hen feathers, but the spliced is my favorite....

Comment

Originally posted by txcntryboy View Post
              How did you do the star?

Looks great
              As soon as I figure out how to do it where it lasts I'll let everyone know.

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                Well the stars only lasted about 30 shots so back to the drawing boards. I'll do the one red and one white hen feathers, but the spliced is my favorite....
                Ok, I trust you.
                Last edited by Deb; 05-28-2012, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Ok, I trust you...but who is shooting my arrow and out of what bow. What happened to the stars?
                  This is not one of your arrows.......I knew better than that..... This is an Easton Powerflight 500 shaft and I'm shooting it out of my 48# longbow. The stars basically peeled off, but while they were there they didn't affect the flight of the arrow. I was making kill zone shots at 35yds with it during testing.

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                    This is not one of your arrows.......I knew better than that..... This is an Easton Powerflight 500 shaft and I'm shooting it out of my 48# longbow. The stars basically peeled off, but while they were there they didn't affect the flight of the arrow. I was making kill zone shots at 35yds with it during testing.
                    I have perfect faith that you'll figure it out. We need a tiny armadillo sticker for the shaft. I don't know why Arvin thinks I'm so picky and hard to please. Shana wants burnt orange ones with a longhorn...I'm joking..sort of..(I DID tell her that you could do it)
                    Last edited by Deb; 05-28-2012, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Those look Great!

Comment

I think he ran away..

Comment

Officially the coolest arrow on the planet!

Breeze

Comment

Originally posted by deb View Post
                            oh, yeah!!! I would like to see one without the splice-just one red hen and one white. That might be a little easier for you. You are so my hero.
                            Leave the SPLICE

Comment

Thanks everyone!!

I think he ran away..
                              Naw, went back to the drawing board.

Will have to get with Cameron and see if he can make a very small wrap for the Armadillo.

Shana's longhorn might be really tough. If I get the star figured out, I might give it a go......

Comment

Working...
                              X