Looking for a Youth Recurve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a Youth Recurve

My 6 year old has a set of wheels that she shoots but just doesn't love it. She also has a terrible old Barnet Lil' Banshee that she prefers. The issue is that neither bow is very good and she wants a trad ride.

My boy likes the wheels but my daughter loves loves loves the stick and string. Anytime I shoot my recurve she is with me. As soon as the wheels come out... She's a ghost.

What do you guys reco I get her? Help me find a smooth little shooter for this little girl around $100. I would like something she can grow with for about three maybe 4 years.

.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339991356.790893.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	24904976

Look at LancasterArchery.com, they have a good selection of kids/youth bows. I got my 10yr. old nephew a Polaris takedown recurve and it has been a great little bow. Check out Three Rivers as well. MadDog bows over on TradGang has a great kids custom longbow for that price, they can be found in the Sponsors List.

Comment

Call Bob Sarrels at 512-940-3098 and get her a Little Newt. Then she will have a bow that is "just like daddy's".

Bisch

Comment

I have a place that you can get her a long bow if she is interested in that. Denny makes lots of bow for cub/boy scouts, and the price is really reasonable, jerbowden either on Facebook or a google seach. If you talk with Denny let him know that Chester sent you.

Comment

Alright the green sheets have provided. Thanks Ron!

Comment

Working...
          X