mathews, hoyt, or pse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mathews, hoyt, or pse

i was looking to up grade my old pse and was wanting somthing new but wasnt sure what to spend my money any ideas?

Hoyt!

Comment

Hoyt

Comment

bowtech!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hoyt

Comment

Hoyt

Comment

ya i like the carbon element just havent shot one

Comment

depends on what you want.. Mathews is by far the smoother one, pse is fast, and hoyt its a hoyt, they havent changed much in the past several years. I dont like how they are the ONLY company I know of that uses the ATA rating system instead of IBO.

The only opinion that matters is yours.. Go shoot them all, you will find the grips being the biggest difference, and decide for your self

Comment

Originally posted by Dickey View Post
                  ya i like the carbon element just havent shot one
                  love mine.

Comment

ya the only thing is where i live we dont really have a bow shop so the opertunity of shoting them all is pretty slim .

Comment

Bowtech. But shoot em all and see what feels right.

Comment

Hoyt! And I know a TBHer who is about to sell his Maxis at a still!!!

BTW, I bought my Hoyt 6-7 years ago, and haven't found a reason to upgrade.... Still shoots great and quiet... Like the day I bought it!

Comment

well, this question is the equivalent to Dodge, Ford, or Chevy

Comment

out of the three you mentioned in this order:
                            PSE
                            Hoyt
                            Mathews
                            I think Mathews is over rated and has all the bandwagon fans that have never even tried anything else but Mathews
                            Hoyt and PSE are the best 2 bows out there and you can't go wrong with either of them!! I was deciding what Hoyt I was going to buy and went and shot them several times and the last time I went I shot the PSE. I am now the proud owner of a new Dream Season Evo. Best hunting bow on the market and best hunting bow I have ever put my hands on and I shot them all with open mind and unbiased, I have owned several Bowtechs, High Country Speed Pro, Bear, Hoyt, an old browning back in the day. But I shot everything out there this last time. PSE= Top of the Food chain. You will get a lot of biased opinions in archery because everyone buys what they like(well most do), others are biased based upon others opinions. Just go shoot them with an open mind and the bow WILL pick you not you pick the bow. You want to shoot them all out there that you can until you shoot the one you can't live without or you say THAT was AWESOME after you shoot it!!! Then you know which one belongs in YOUR hands

Comment

Originally posted by Mac... View Post
                              Hoyt! And I know a TBHer who is about to sell his Maxis at a still!!!

BTW, I bought my Hoyt 6-7 years ago, and haven't found a reason to upgrade.... Still shoots great and quiet... Like the day I bought it!
                              thats because hoyt hasnt changed much .... we laid the last 6yrs of bows on the counter next to each other and only noticed superficial changes

Comment

Working...
                              X