Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grave Digger Broadheads. (Hybrid Broadhead)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrischop04 View Post
    did u try em ragin
    Mudslinger took em to africa.

I have 3 broadhead test threads going on Around the Campfire right now.

Rage Ti
    Wasp Jackhammer
    Vortex Solid Steel.

Comment

Wth is wrong with wb? I love mine it gives me total confidence when in a tree and shooting from awkward bow position.Yay for whiskers biscuit

Comment

Grave Diggers ordered!

Comment

I did shot the Gravedigger twice while in Africa. The first shot on a Bushbuck was a 20 yards thru a very dense thicket and I hit a limb or a branch but did not connect with teh Bushbuck. The broadhead did break right in front of the threads, but did not damage the shaft when it broke. I was a little miffed at this head breaking like this and did not really want to shoot them again. I did not see anything in the way that could have caused the head to break except small limbs. I did leave one in my quiver and used it as my last arrow on another Bushbuck later that evening. 50 yards shot and it center punched him and blew thru him like a hot knife thru butter. He only traveled about 50 yards and the holes in him were impressive. I will reserve more judgement when I get a chance to shoot one into a hog.

Comment

Originally posted by rut n buck View Post
            Wth is wrong with wb? I love mine it gives me total confidence when in a tree and shooting from awkward bow position.Yay for whiskers biscuit
            You on the right thread bro?

Comment

Originally posted by rut n buck View Post
              ADD acting up?

OP-
              I was thinking about ordering a set of these broadheads but I'm not sure now that I just read where you said one broke. I guess I'll wait and see what you have to say after you nail a couple of pigs with them

Comment

Originally posted by Spoken0313 View Post
                ADD acting up?

OP-
                I was thinking about ordering a set of these broadheads but I'm not sure now that I just read where you said one broke. I guess I'll wait and see what you have to say after you nail a couple of pigs with them
                Follow this link. And bare in mind ima Rage hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                  Follow this link. And bare in mind ima Rage hater.

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...=1#post6050668
                  Seeing as how I'm not seeing or hearing a dang thing right now besides Mosquitos trying to carry me away, I'm gonna check it out right now. Thanks for the link !

Comment

Anyone have entry/exit pics from the GD??

Comment

tell me how you like um will if you get some maybe i can come see um for myself

Comment

Working...
                      X