X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
    Got bored... hit the horns...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Right at dark all the girls came back plus the little 10 from this AM...

Wife cooking pork loin, be back at it in the AM

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

good luck!

Comment

Heading that way today sometime. Looks like a lot of rain coming. Good luck!

Comment

Nieghbor shot right at light... They don't have the acerage to legally hunt in this county SOOO I worry my big deer is gone

I can hear a skid steer in another direction... May call this early and get coffee

Comment

Oh forgot to mention I've got my pup with me if anybody needs a track just holler. She is still learning so no charge

Comment

Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. But seems like I lose more and more with this suburban hunting ppl used to sleep in until 10

Today

East is house and highway, west I hear a dog barking and somebody hamering something, north neighbors just started beating on a piece of metal. South I hear a skid steer and an idling 18 wheeler. Southwest I heard shot...

I'm about to chalk this one up to lost... If there is any more movement my bet is it's at like 11... I'm gonna go in at 8 and get coffee and relax. 1030 I'll slip back out here until noon

Comment

Well... Was about to climb down.. and caught movement out of my right side...

Was the melinastic 8... He is 3.5 and probably our smartest deer... Very very very few daytime pics

I let him walk... I can't shoot the biggest melinastic deer Ever if I kill him at 3

That was HARD... I'll post video I took

Comment

Well... Another shot from the southwest... Where melinastic deer just walked. I may be a MORON

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                    Well... Another shot from the southwest... Where melinastic deer just walked. I may be a MORON

That’s a bummer. Is that from the property that’s too small to hunt legally?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had same issue in Comal County until the GW paid a little visit and wrote a bunch of tickets....

Comment

Originally posted by centex_aggie View Post
                        That’s a bummer. Is that from the property that’s too small to hunt legally?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Can't tell for sure ... I'm trying to let it go

Comment

Back at it

Comment

3 doe... Or so I thought, turned our to be 3 button bucks

Comment

Back in the blind... Freaking cows are at the feeder... Hunted a lot of places that had cows and never needed feeder pens...but these 2 dang cows are frustrating

Comment

Doe coming in

Comment

Working...
                                X