Waco Biker Shootout News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    ...............edit: wrong thread. Sorry, I thought I was on a thread about the biker shootout.
    Right? But ironically enough, the undertone of people's rights is strikingly similar.

Comment

Does anything in Waco ever NOT get screwed up?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Sure....you just have to be in the right crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Nope!

Comment

Let's meet up at Mickey D's with Paint ball guns I only need a couple of thousand bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Heron View Post
              I see your fluent in the art of non sequitur (not a compliment, btw).

Feel free to show me where I defended Briles, the players, the University or anyone else for alleged actions. If you read my response to your mob mentality foolishness, you'll see that I defended what amounts to all male college students who have had and are still having Constitutional rights curtailed by a letter promulgated by the Obama administration.

As for the regents I know, they are extremely intelligent, humble and caring people. They look out for the rights and needs of others and, unlike you, are above labeling and attacking groups. I'll take them and many other Baylor alumnae I know who fund and participate in charitable works around the world (medical care, education, ministry and spiritual and emotional counseling, operating orphanages, adopting abandoned children, giving of their finances, flood and other natural disaster relief, etc.) over you any day based on what you've displayed here. The regents I know are fine men. You are self-righteous, judgmental, and hypocritical (remember, you condemned the alleged mob think of the Waco PD and then turned around and applied the exact same mentality to Baylor).

I sleep just fine though I am becoming increasingly concerned about the prevalence of people like you who willingly renounce rights that are there to protect them. People who condemn thousands of others simply based on the alleged and/or actual bad actions of a relatively few people do in fact concern me.

Just remember, the standard you use can be used against you. If you're not willing to extend basic due process rights to others, you shouldn't expect those to be extended to you. If you are willing to condemn a large group based on what you believe, or even based on what your told by a trusted friend, about a few, don't be surprised when you're someday lumped in with a group and also condemned. If you're willing to deputize unknown and untrained school administrators to prosecute and adjudicate off campus criminal behavior by their students applying a "preponderance of evidence" standard, then don't be surprised when someone you care about and believe is unfairly accused get expelled and blacklisted by the US higher education system. You reap what you sow.
              Look plain and simple. Baylor was way wrong in their handling of sexual assault and many other issues involving the football team. Regents didn't want to fire Briles even though everyone know he was in charge of the mishandlings. They finally had to fire him to save what little face they had left. I'm not saying Baylor did everything wrong but they didn't do much right. That school has had issues all the way back to the basketball murder. I say we should call it a truce and we just have different expectations of what expect from a higher institution.

Comment

So basically...I'm not moving to Waco.

Can we get back to Bandidos and friendly club meetings?

Comment

Originally posted by Heron View Post
                  You really shouldn't believe everything you see on ESPN or read in Texas Monthly. Those are 2 LIBERAL media outlets. Baylor got "caught" not enforcing the OBAMA administration's "Dear Colleague" letter which tramples all over the U.S. Constitution and Due Process - no right to legal counsel, no right to a jury of one's peers, no right to cross examine adverse witnesses, no presumption of innocence, etc.

Basically, when you have no clue what you're talking about and are relying on reports from left wing media outlets, you really shouldn't post. It simply exposes your ignorance.
                  Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                  You are the one with your head in the sand. Are you really that ignorant? Do you really think 50 plus girls all made up sexual assault stories just about the football team? I don't watch ESPN and heaven't read the Texas Monthly article. So what media outlet should I take my news from. Why don't you just link the article that will inform me. If you don't think Baylor was in the wrong and the town of Waco supported and aided what went on there you are crazy. I have a person that is closely involved on the happenings at Baylor and the worst is yet to come. The school has some huge hurdles that stand in front of them if they ever go to court on one of the cases. That school is going to have trouble paying off all these lawsuits to keep out of court.

With all that said I have yet seen one person from Baylor stand up and take the side of one of the girls assaulted. You are no different. If you think that nothing happened that is your choice but you are wrong in thinking that.
                  You two girls get a room.

Comment

Waco is one of the ****tiest towns in Texas. Apparently their judicial system and University follows suit!

Comment

Look guys. The Banditos were there meeting to discuss how they could give back to the community and volunteer opportunities at the local Children’s Hospitals and assisted living places. They started a conversation about women’s rights and the wrongs of Baylor University for not protecting and respecting young women. They decided they should have a peaceful ride to the campus. Cops got word of it and started killing people.

Comment

Them bikers should have checked in with the surviving Branch Davidians before going to Waco.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                          You two girls get a room.
                          I agree we should... Just not in Waco.

Comment

Originally posted by shunter14 View Post
                            Lmao, you’re highly mis informed. No clubs pay the Bandidos to be able to ride in Texas lmao, if someone is feeding you that bs it’s a bold faced lie.
                            What other 1% club has a "Texas" bottom rocker?

Not to pick this scab again but dont forget about Baylors basketball program either. Drugs, paying players, lying to investigators and you know the players shooting each other dead.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                              Cossacks?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

Not to pick this scab again but dont forget about Baylors basketball program either. Drugs, paying players, lying to investigators and you know the players shooting each other dead.
                                What does one instance 15 years ago with Baylor basketball have to do with the biker shootout in Waco?!

Comment

Working...
                                X