Snyper game cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snyper game cameras

We recently purchased 2 commanders with solar panels. We set them up 2 months ago and then was told they needed a firmware update because the picture quality was horrible. Well we are still having issues of not so good picture quality and only getting maybe 2 pictures in the morning when there are 20 plus animals out in front of the cameras til 9am. Has anyone had issues with them. I have tried to call Snyper and get help but now they are not answer the phones or emails. Feedback would be great. Thanks

I've had two of them, and not had problems. Yea, they aren't answering the phone these days, and that has me concerned.

Comment

Never could get mine to connect. No help in calls. Won’t answer mine either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
        I've had two of them, and not had problems. Yea, they aren't answering the phone these days, and that has me concerned.
        Just spent 30 mins on the phone and they want me to send the camera back!!! I have made tow 5 hour drives to set the cameras up and then to go back a week later because the company did not have the correct firmware in the new cameras. I requested them to send me 2 cameras and i will return the others when I go next weekend. Not sure if that will happen. Getting very frustrated. My credit card company might be getting a call!!! Beware if you are looking at these cameras!

Comment

This is the first I’ve heard about anything negative in Snyper cameras.

Interesting as I was really leaning toward one

Comment

We are running 1 older 3g and three 4G. The only problem I’m having is cows torn the antennas off one. My cell service fluctuates bad at different times of the day and if the deer are there when it’s poor it just works like a regular camera and won’t send the pictures.
            I have had to get help on a couple occasions from them and they were always willing to help.

Comment

Do not go with spypoint. I repeat do not go with spy point

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                This is the first I’ve heard about anything negative in Snyper cameras.

Interesting as I was really leaning toward one
                x2!

I ran from Spypoint and all looked positive on Snyper's

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                  We are running 1 older 3g and three 4G. The only problem I’m having is cows torn the antennas off one. My cell service fluctuates bad at different times of the day and if the deer are there when it’s poor it just works like a regular camera and won’t send the pictures.
                  I have had to get help on a couple occasions from them and they were always willing to help.
                  How are those 4G doing? Can you tell a difference between it and the 3G?

Comment

We have spypoint - no problems as of yet...other than buzzards playing in front of it and setting it off all the time

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                      How are those 4G doing? Can you tell a difference between it and the 3G?
                      I’m not sure there is a big difference. I wasn’t getting many picture in one spot and moved it to a little higher ground and now it sends 50 pictures a day or more.

Comment

Snyper’s issue is customer service. One person working it. And, you almost always have to leave a message and wait for a return call. Other than that I have had good luck with my camera.

Comment

Originally posted by joevillars View Post
                          Do not go with spypoint. I repeat do not go with spy point
                          Seconded.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            Snyper’s issue is customer service. One person working it. And, you almost always have to leave a message and wait for a return call. Other than that I have had good luck with my camera.
                            I just talked to James at Snyper. He is painfully aware of the CS issue and has just hired more help. He said they still probably won't be able to answer every call but everyone will get called back. I don't represent them just passing on what he told me.

Comment

My Snyper 4G says No Sim when I switch it to menu and hasn't sent pics to the app in a few weeks. Wondering if the Mavoco sim has went bad? It should still have around 11,000 pics to send of the 16,000 I purchased. Hopefully Snyper will call me back with the new help.

Comment

Working...
                              X