1% chance to win a 2018 truck-what would you do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
    I wouldn't have called into the radio station knowing I was going to be on vacation when they drew the truck. But since the deed has been done I would enjoy my vacation, if your there you aren't going to win and if your on vacation you are so might as well just chalk it up to a loss either way and not stress about it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

They didn’t announce when the drawing was until after I won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
      Do you win all the time? If so, your luck might have run its course. If you never win, maybe you are due for one. Glad I could be of assistance.

I used to be on a lucky streak when I was younger but it’s been a while. Maybe I’m due!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        Chevy???? Naa! Go vacation!

Haha- if it was a dodge I wouldn’t think twice and just go on vacation!

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
          How many people do you think will actually show up? If you don't the odds aren't one in a hundred it's one in 99 if 50 Dont 1 in 50 I bet somewhere between 50 and 75 actually show up. If it was a fishing trip etcetera I would hold off and go for my chance. I would not cancel the family vacation for it though

I think the odds will stay at 1 in 100. The rules make it sound like they will draw more people from the audience if all 100 don’t show.

Comment

Find your doppelganger, give them your drivers license and pay them to show up for you...

Jk. I'd go on vacation...

Comment

Why

Why did you even call in if you knew you weren't going to be there on those days.

Comment

Bait and hook!

Comment

Originally posted by steve morton View Post
                  Bait and hook!

Can you elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                    This.

2006 F150. It’s reliable or has been. A new one would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                      Don't know if anyone has said this, but I'd go on vacation.
                      In case nobody else suggests it I think the man and his family should be taking a trip. Ya know sort of like a vacation.

VACATION is the key word here. I think.?

Comment

Pick out some seat covers and floor mats, that truck is basically yours.

Comment

Won a bike for my boy at the carnival last week but didn't hear the number called. Not sure how this helps you but that's the best I can do for now. I think you mentioned you drove a Ford currently, so that's a no-brainer..
                          Vacation!

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                            In case nobody else suggests it I think the man and his family should be taking a trip. Ya know sort of like a vacation.

VACATION is the key word here. I think.?

We are going to visit my family. Anytime off work I see as a vacation. It’s not like we’re going to a tropical paradise but it’s still a trip.

Comment

4.5 hours is not that far of drive. Drive in for raffle and drive back. No different then driving 4 hours just to go hunt one day!
                              Just re read post that 4.5 hour drive and then 3 hour plane tuff call bud

Comment

Originally posted by Anythinghunter8 View Post
                                4.5 hours is not that far of drive. Drive in for raffle and drive back. No different then driving 4 hours just to go hunt one day!

4 hrs drive then 3 hr flight. Maybe I forgot to put that part.

Comment

Working...
                                X