Saltwater boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CLR View Post
    23 Shoalwater cat with 250 SHO, trp lower unit. About the best all around boat I have been in. The 23ft Haynie cat is right there with it.

I like that a lot! I’d love to go for a ride and see how it handles as I’m in the market for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      Picking it up tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
      Well what did you decide on?!

Comment

Originally posted by BrushnBay View Post
        I had a shallow sport and have a 23 shoalwater now. Love the shoalwater. Probably fixing to sell it and get a new one with a 300 on it.
        Let me know if you get serious about selling.

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
          I like that a lot! I’d love to go for a ride and see how it handles as I’m in the market for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          That is no problem as I am in POC almost every weekend. This one will be for sale come the end of September.

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
            Well what did you decide on?!
            '09 Majek RFL 21

Comment

'09 Majek RFL 21

Those will get mighty skinny!

My cousins fiancé and brother had one with a 8’ or so tower on it, that thing was awesome, I contemplated buying it from them when they sold it, but I was even broker then than I am now!!

Comment

Those will get mighty skinny!

My cousins fiancé and brother had one with a 8’ or so tower on it, that thing was awesome, I contemplated buying it from them when they sold it, but I was even broker then than I am now!!
                Yea she's not an open water boat AT ALL, but I'm skinny 90 percent of the time unless in crossing a bay to find skinny we'll see, I've never owned an RFL. If anyone has any reviews let me know, and yes I know its rough in chop.

Comment

Yea she's not an open water boat AT ALL, but I'm skinny 90 percent of the time unless in crossing a bay to find skinny we'll see, I've never owned an RFL. If anyone has any reviews let me know, and yes I know its rough in chop.

They are not open water boats at all, my cousins fiancé and his brother are both airboat guides, and they would take that thing is places they would take their airboats! But they also gutted the thing completely and ran it pretty hard!

Hopefully you like this one as much as you liked your Shoalwater!

Comment

They are not open water boats at all, my cousins fiancé and his brother are both airboat guides, and they would take that thing is places they would take their airboats! But they also gutted the thing completely and ran it pretty hard!

Hopefully you like this one as much as you liked your Shoalwater!
                    Appreciate it, me too. Yeah I went from shoalwater to SS to RFL in 14 months :0

Comment

Appreciate it, me too. Yeah I went from shoalwater to SS to RFL in 14 months :0

Sounds like me with trucks, except it’s only 8 months not 14! And if I could get my current one sold I’d be in another one haha

Comment

Sounds like me with trucks, except it’s only 8 months not 14! And if I could get my current one sold I’d be in another one haha
                        Lmao!! That's funny!

Comment

Check out Catalyst Boats, new boats out of Wallis. Ran one with Capt Thomas Mikes out of POC. 26' Cat 7-8" draft and gets up super skinny. Handles normal chop like nothing, big bay chop is fine behind the console. My old man was dozing off in the jump seat behind the leaning post as we were busting 3 footers. King size front deck, runs mid to upper 40's with a 200 on it. Obviously very stable.

Anyone else been in the Catalyst?

Comment

The 21' is much better than the 18'. That extra 3' makes the ride 10x better. Still not a smooth boat but it's not as bad as some make it out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                              The 21' is much better than the 18'. That extra 3' makes the ride 10x better. Still not a smooth boat but it's not as bad as some make it out to be.
                              Gotcha, that's what I've heard as well..

Comment

I have the baby RFL, the Texas Skiff. It is a bit rough in the chop but, trim tabs cut back on it greatly! You will love it and congrats bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X