No announcement yet.

NFL Kneeling over with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Already looking for new ways to protest hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Too

Little.

Too

Late.

**** 'em.

This^^^^^^Im done for good....

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        Already looking for new ways to protest hahaha.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...rms-of-protest
        This was my first thought when I heard the ruling. After letting the protests go with no action for so long they are just poking the bear at this point. I'm guessing there will be players protesting in new ways, kneeling and paying fines, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
          This was my first thought when I heard the ruling. After letting the protests go with no action for so long they are just poking the bear at this point. I'm guessing there will be players protesting in new ways, kneeling and paying fines, etc.
          Staying in the locker room is allowed, which is still a form of protesting to me, so I still won’t be watching

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
            Staying in the locker room is allowed, which is still a form of protesting to me, so I still won’t be watching
            they should keep their asses in the locker room thru the whole game.

Comment

WaPo - Kaiser Poll:

It’s never appropriate to kneel during the national anthem as a form of protest.

Republicans: 86% agree
              Independents: 51% agree
              Democrats: 29% agree

Age 50 and older: 63% agree
              Age 30 - 49: 50% agree
              Age 18 - 29: 38% agree

Of course middle-aged independents turned in the least politically biased results. If we could just figure out what to do with older Republicans and younger Democrats, we might be able to move forward with some reasonable compromises.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                WaPo - Kaiser Poll:

It’s never appropriate to kneel during the national anthem as a form of protest.

Republicans: 86% agree
                Independents: 51% agree
                Democrats: 29% agree

Age 50 and older: 63% agree
                Age 30 - 49: 50% agree
                Age 18 - 29: 38% agree

Of course middle-aged independents turned in the least politically biased results. If we could just figure out what to do with older Republicans and younger Democrats, we might be able to move forward with some reasonable compromises.
                why should we compromise with disrespectful pos that don't want to stand for the flag of the nation that gives them the opportunity to play a game and make millions of $$$$per year. I say hike their azzes to another country and
                try it. see how far they get.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                  why should we compromise with disrespectful pos that don't want to stand for the flag of the nation that gives them the opportunity to play a game and make millions of $$$$per year. I say hike their azzes to another country and
                  try it. see how far they get.
                  No matter how you spin it, not one protester said they chose to kneel to disrespect the flag. The original protester CONSULTED a Green Beret, and he said there was no intended disrespect. Just 11 hours ago Nate Boyer himself retweeted that he suggested that Kaepernick kneel as a meeting in the middle. NOTHING DISRESPECTFUL.

Players weren't even on the field until when?

It's about money. Not Patriotism

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    No matter how you spin it, not one protester said they chose to kneel to disrespect the flag. The original protester CONSULTED a Green Beret, and he said there was no intended disrespect. Just 11 hours ago Nate Boyer himself retweeted that he suggested that Kaepernick kneel as a meeting in the middle. NOTHING DISRESPECTFUL.

nothing disrespectful huh? Why am I not surprised with this B.S. coming from you.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                      nothing disrespectful huh? Why am I not surprised with this B.S. coming from you.
                      Are you surprised with Boyer as well? I was quoting the GREEN BERET that came to the compromise with him after RESPECTFULLY discussing the issue with him.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

When your FAN base finds it to be disrespectful, it's disrespectful! The fans have spoken, causing loss of revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                          When your FAN base finds it to be disrespectful, it's disrespectful! The fans have spoken, causing loss of revenue.
                          Maybe you missed this ... Last years top 10 watched TV programs.

1 Super Bowl LI 111.3 February 5, 2017 Fox

2 Packers vs. Cowboys 48.5 January 15, 2017 Fox

3 Steelers vs. Patriots 48.0 January 22, 2017 CBS

4 Donald Trump Congressional Address 47.7 February 28, 2017 VOA

5 Packers vs. Falcons 46.3 January 22, 2017 Fox

6 Giants vs. Packers 39.3 January 8, 2017 Fox

7 Steelers vs. Chiefs 37.1 January 15, 2017 NBC

8 89th Academy Awards 32.9 February 26, 2017 ABC

9 Inauguration of Donald Trump 30.6 January 20, 2017 VOA

10 Dolphins vs. Steelers 29.9 January 8, 2017 CBS

Comment

Maybe you missed all the folks here that have said they quit the NFL... The ones here, is a small sample size compared to the rest of the country.

Comment

NFL viewer ship declined 9.7% in 2017

Source: https://www.si.com/tech-media/2018/0...nbc-network-tv

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                                Maybe you missed all the folks here that have said they quit the NFL... The ones here, is a small sample size compared to the rest of the country.
                                It must be even smaller considering 7 of the top 10 watched TV programs of 2017 were directly related to the NFL.

That is actually UP from 2016 ...

Comment

Working...
                                X