Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apple SD card reader

Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
    The Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader lets you import photos & videos from your camera's SD card to your iPad or iPhone. Get fast, free shipping.

Any one ever use one of these? Reason I'm asking does the SD card fit Into this or does it have to be hooked up to the camera?
    Thanks

I use one for checking trail cam pics on my iPad. The SD card goes straight into it. You don't use the camera.

Comment

There some stuff on here about it. Seems like most people saying it doesn't work on their iPhones but some people say it does. . Wanna buy one going HC to pull cards and would love to use my phone. Carry on. Following.

Comment

Thanks guy's just what I needed to know. bought a knock off one off Amazon worked good for about 6 months and died yesterday. so I need a new one thought I would try the apple

Comment

Check out the BoneView SD card reader.
          With most sd card readers the problem is you have to download all images onto your phone before viewing. (So you have to download then delete 500 pictures of nothing to save the dozen you want to keep) After being mentioned here, I bought a BoneView reader and I am very pleased with it. The difference with this gizmo is you download an app that allows you to just plug it in and flip through the pics like you would on a laptop and save the ones you want to keep for files or email. If you have a case on your iPhone you will need an extender to plug it in.
          Last edited by jerp; 03-04-2016, 08:51 AM.

Comment

I have the Boneview and works as advertised. Does what I need it to do

Comment

So I got the Apple reader thing works great. I've only used it on my ipad so far. no complicated apps to download just plug it in put the SD card in that's it.

Comment

Working...
              X