Whats so special about weddings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    Reach out to Legdog. He has done several weddings for TBHers including mine and does an awesome job.
    Ill do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Reach out to Legdog. He has done several weddings for TBHers including mine and does an awesome job.
      He's in Dallas, might be a little out of his way. lol. I pitched the idea of her just letting me do all of the photography. She was less than pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythitman View Post
        He's in Dallas, might be a little out of his way. lol. I pitched the idea of her just letting me do all of the photography. She was less than pleased.
        Give him a shot.

Comment

I am an avid photographer and while I don't focus on weddings, I have done them but they are just not my thing. Having said that, a good wedding photographer is worth every penny you pay them. There is a lot more that goes into shooting a wedding than just showing up and snapping away.
          Why are bronzes so expensive you might ask, or paintings? Like any artist in any medium, they talent to be really good is not learned over night.
          If you go cheap on a wedding photographer, you will truly get what you pay for.

Comment

If you get quality, you pay for quality. Your wife spends $6K on a beaded dress, will you be able to see the beads in the pictures? Do they understand lighting, and have the proper equipment like strobes? Will they spend hours going thru the photos to get the most out of every picture? Bridezilla. Lawsuits.

Comment

We put a deposit down on one today. Got a good deal but it still hurt signing that check.

Comment

Whatever you do, don't go cheap on the preacher!

They're liable to put a curse on ya.

Comment

Working...
                X