***Best 300 Win Mag out there?***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***Best 300 Win Mag out there?***

Could you all help me with the difficult task of deciding on which 300 win mag to purchase? I have been using a savage 270 since I was a kid and wanted to upgrade to a 300 win mag for added distance and knock down power. Which 300 out their have you all had the best success with and best quality?

I have a Browning A-bolt with the BOSS Stainless Stalker. The X Bolt is pretty sweet as well.

Comment

Blaser R8 Synthetic. Love it

Comment

budget??

Comment

I was looking at the Winchester® Model 70 Extreme Weather Stainless Steel Bolt-Action Rifles... Expensive but I have herd it was a great out of the box rifle...?

Comment

Yeah, budget is a good question. I've got one of the older Remington Senderos in 300WinMag and love it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              I have a Browning A-bolt with the BOSS Stainless Stalker. The X Bolt is pretty sweet as well.

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
                budget??
                Of course I would like to get the best bang for my buck but I would like to keep it under 1300/1500

Comment

I have a Browning A-Bolt 300 WinMag and I love it!

Comment

I have a Winchester model 70 Classic Laredo in 300 win mag. It was Winchesters answer to the Sendero. They only made them for 4-5 years in the 90's.

Comment

Remington 700 5R

Comment

If I was going to buy one today it would have to be a sendero. I shoot a Rem 700 RMEF edition that was a HS graduation present from my dad. Dont think I will ever hunt with much else

Comment

id go sendero. with the weight of the rifle you shouldnt need a loud mouth on the end of the barrel. they are accuarte out of the box. you look on gun broker you can find older ones for a good price.

Comment

What style of hunting will you do with this rifle? Will you mostly be hunting from a box blind or will you be spot/stalk or mountain hunting?

Comment

Ruger NO.1.....I promise you there will be no more searching.

Comment

Working...
                              X