Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Under Armour Scent Control VS Scent Lok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under Armour Scent Control VS Scent Lok?

Lets here what you guys think. From what I can tell both are very quality products. Things that are important to me.

Water proof or very resistant
    Scent proof
    Comfort

Right now Im torn between
    UA Ridge Reaper Soft Shell Jacket, UA Ridge Reaper Pants
    And
    Scent Lok Full Season Suit.

Normally when buying camo Ide say just get whatever, but since im doing an overhaul from my old Scent Blocker and spending some jack im trying to do my homework and make sure I get the best product. Thanks ahead of time for any advice or info.

UA is awesome but look at Rocky Athletic Mobility

Comment

I like my UA gear I got last year. I got the Capture jacket and pants. They're called Rut Scent Control this year, I think. Something like that anyways.

Comment

I'd buy whichever you like and fits the best.

in terms of scent control . . . . I'd bet neither does much but marginally work

Comment

I have UA and I love it, fits really well and is really warm

Comment

I got the full season last year on sale, only reason i bought it but love it. As far as scent goes couldn't tell ya but it is comfy and silent when drawing my bow.

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post

X2

You will get equal or better scent control out of a spray. Buy it for comfort, quality, quiet, etc. Scent control- not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by txbonecollector View Post
                UA is awesome but look at Rocky Athletic Mobility
                Originally posted by rossivey View Post
                I like my UA gear I got last year. I got the Capture jacket and pants. They're called Rut Scent Control this year, I think. Something like that anyways.
                Originally posted by txdukklr View Post

Originally posted by jbonney1986 View Post
                I have UA and I love it, fits really well and is really warm
                Originally posted by TxHunter06 View Post
                I got the full season last year on sale, only reason i bought it but love it. As far as scent goes couldn't tell ya but it is comfy and silent when drawing my bow.
                Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
                X2

You will get equal or better scent control out of a spray. Buy it for comfort, quality, quiet, etc. Scent control- not so much.
                Thanks yall. I think I am leaning towards the UA, but Cabelas is pretty slim on selection right now so I am going to have to order on line. Thats the only hesitation right now. I like to see somethings before I buy them.

Comment

Rocky is a more athletic fit

Comment

I ordered my pants online but the jacket I found at Bass Pro. UA has come out with so much new stuff though, I'd like to see it first. I looked at both of mine last year before buying them. Not a big fan of having to return stuff.

Comment

TTT for some more opinions. I think I will be ordering asap.

Comment

Originally posted by TravisMears.net View Post
                        TTT for some more opinions. I think I will be ordering asap.
                        Try out everything and make a decision based on all your wants/needs like price, quality, comfort, fit, quietness, warmth, etc. I chose UA for the comfort, quietness, and fit. They're warm too but you do have to wear layers. Mine aren't made for sitting sub freezing temps but I don't hunt that often in those conditions. When I do, I just add an extra layer of clothing. UA is expensive but I think it's worth it. They've done a lot to their line of hunting clothing lately and I love it.

I've also heard a lot of good things about Sitka clothing but never personally worn any. There's so many brands to choose from, you'll find something you like.

Comment

I have both. I wear my underarmor cold gear under my scent lock suit

Comment

Thanks guys. I have heard great things about Sitka also, but its double the other already outragesly pricey products.

I think im leaning towards the UA Ridge Reaper series.

Comment

I'm probably going to get my wife the Ridge Reaper series. There's such a lack of women's camo and she loves UA's clothing so I'm hoping the hunting clothing will fit her just as good. We'll see.

Comment

Working...
                              X